Re: SCP - Cry of Fear [v. 1.2] UPDATE!

I really don't want to be that one asshole who tried to rain down the whole parade, just read the quote below, you'll understand
ruMpel wrote:We are NOT allowing anyone to use content from Cry of Fear in their own mods. We only allow people to use the CoF content to Cry of Fear itself, to for example mappacks and such. Hence why we haven't released the source code...But keep in mind that this is not anything you can use to your own mods, still, only for Cry of Fear.
Source

I do believe he doesn't always give out a 'NO ASSETS', if you'll ask him on his profile he may say yes.
I really want this mod to survive, but getting in trouble with the creator of CoF would be more of pain than asking him.

UnknownGlaze wrote:
I thought of that... But, we already have Doctor Purnell as 513-1. Unless we could get a replacement for 513-1...
But, can SCP-513-1 be normal Purnell? Or this model doesn't exist in the Cry of Fear? Only for interest.
Administrator of Russian SCP:CB Wiki and Russian SCP Games Wiki
P. S. From Russia with big love... of SCP :wink:

Dmitriy-Bars wrote:
UnknownGlaze wrote:
I thought of that... But, we already have Doctor Purnell as 513-1. Unless we could get a replacement for 513-1...
But, can SCP-513-1 be normal Purnell? Or this model doesn't exist in the Cry of Fear? Only for interest.
Doctor Purnell's model does exist. I think it's in one of the endings. But it CAN be seen in-game. Only though a cut-scene though.

SyphenTV wrote:
Dmitriy-Bars wrote:
UnknownGlaze wrote:
Doctor Purnell's model does exist. I think it's in one of the endings. But it CAN be seen in-game. Only though a cut-scene though.
OFFTOPIC:
It actually can be seen in the beginning cutscene of the doctor mode (I know it because I played the game myself).
It also can be seen during some cutscenes such as where he talks to Simon or the Police.
The model could be used, but you would need to "steal" the animations from the police officers or such (they have playermodel animations).

Dmitriy-Bars wrote:But, can SCP-513-1 be normal Purnell? Or this model doesn't exist in the Cry of Fear? Only for interest.
Try not to post in threads that are over a month or so old.

If the mod is no longer in development the thread might as well be locked.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:If the mod is no longer in development the thread might as well be locked.
Why doesn't Valve just turn off reviews on Half-Life 1? It's no longer in development.

Give the guy a slap on the wrist, tell people not to necro-bump and move on. Mod threads should not be locked unless no release has ever been made. I should not (and therefore shan't) have to say why this is.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

Glitch wrote:
Dmitriy-Bars wrote:But, can SCP-513-1 be normal Purnell? Or this model doesn't exist in the Cry of Fear? Only for interest.
Try not to post in threads that are over a month or so old.

If the mod is no longer in development the thread might as well be locked.
Oh, okey...
Administrator of Russian SCP:CB Wiki and Russian SCP Games Wiki
P. S. From Russia with big love... of SCP :wink: