Re: SCP - Cry of Fear [v. 1.1] CODERS NEEDED! .3.

Speaking of coders, this is one thing that I cannot do even with instruction. I have the programs needed to do these things. I have fragMotion, and blitz3D. But when the code says it is correct, according to instructions, in game it doesn't work. Any help on this would be fine. I'm working on a mod called Bladestorm (my username for about anything on the web) and I want to edit the code to put new items and npc's.

MonocleBios wrote:
bladestorm wrote:But when the code says it is correct, according to instructions, in game it doesn't work.
What do you mean by this?

I was reading how to put in custom items in scp containment breach from the forums. It told me that I needed blitz 3D and I followed EXTACTLY what it said but when I ran the game and tried to spawn it, it doesn't work. So I don't know what to do about this.

Niborius wrote:I've never played Cry of Fear but I must add that I really enjoy this mod. The sound effects are really creepy and so are the new monsters. Well done, hope to see more soon!
bladestorm wrote:Nice mod
Thank you guys! :D

Another update is almost here, after I get this one problem out of the way:

I changed the model of the guards to "Polis" officers. However, when I start up a new game, it MAV's at 5%. My guess is that either bitmap images aren't for use as an npc texture, or the body.jpg and MTFbody.jpg act like 106_diffuse.png (where the model is automatically assigned the texture, unable to be changed).

UnknownGlaze wrote:I changed the model of the guards to "Polis" officers. However, when I start up a new game, it MAV's at 5%. My guess is that either bitmap images aren't for use as an npc texture, or the body.jpg and MTFbody.jpg act like 106_diffuse.png (where the model is automatically assigned the texture, unable to be changed).
The game does some stuff that only works on the normal MTF model, source code changes are needed.