SCP - Cry of Fear [v. 1.2] UPDATE!

SCP - Cry of Fear is a modification for the game that revolves around the storyline of Cry of Fear. It has been in development for a while now, and I decided to go ahead and release the incomplete version of this mod.

Pics:
Spoiler
Statuses:
Spoiler
Legend:
Finsihed
In Development
Incomplete/Not started

SCP's:
SCP-173 ~ Sick Simon
SCP-106 ~ Book Simon
Pocket Dimension ~ 'Psychosis' (Final Level in ending4)
SCP-096 ~ Sawer
SCP-049 ~ Mace
SCP-049-2 ~ Sewmo
SCP-372 ~ Slower
SCP-513 ~ Doctor Purnell's Revolver
SCP-513-1 ~ Doctor Purnell
SCP-079 ~ Doctor Purnell's Computer
SCP-012 ~ Simon's Book
SCP-682 ~ Carcass
SCP-035 ~ ???
SCP-914 ~ Simple Refinery
SCP-294 ~ Anomalous Coffee Machine
SCP-895 ~ Stranger
SCP-008 ~ Psychosis (Or 'Psychosis Inducing Gas')
SCP-714 and SCP-1025 ~ Removed due to lack of ideas
SCP-420-j ~ Weed (Different Music)
Anomalous Ducks ~ ???

Other:
Class D's ~ 'Fake Simons'
Scientists ~ Doctors
Guards/MTF's ~ Polis
Apache ~ Polis Helicopter
H.I.D. Turret ~ Mobile Turret
Chaos Insurgency ~ Polis from ending4 (The ones Simon kills)
Doors
Containment Doors ~ Garage Doors (I guess is what they're called...?)
Heavy Containment Zone Doors
Textures (About half or more are done)
GUI (as a matter of fact, the blink/sprint meters in the photos are outdated)
Changelog:
Spoiler
V.1.2:
Changed SCP-513 and 513-1
Changed the models, names, and icons of some items
More shit I can't remember, unfortunately.
V.1.1:
Downsized 513-1 a bit
Fixed some missing textures
V.1.0:
Released!
Bugs:
Spoiler
SCP-513-1 is big
Clicking on the computer screens crashes the game
Help is always welcome! In fact, for a list of certain things on my task list, check the spoiler below:
Spoiler
The textures in this photo:
And finally... Download: Thank you for reading/downloading/playing/assisting. Questions, comments, or concerns are welcome.
Last edited by UnknownGlaze on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: SCP - Cry of Fear

Finally another amazing Resource mod for SCP:CB! I played it once on keter now and I have to say the atmosphere is really creepy.

A few bugs I encountered (other than the ones you posted) is that the big doors (the entrance door to any SCP) didn't have textures for me. Same goes for some enemies. You can see all that in my Keter Attempt video I made for this mod:

[youtube]watch?v=kbOAwVbgil8[/youtube]
Youtube Channel (Mostly SCP Related): http://adf.ly/bIorf

Re: SCP - Cry of Fear

Niborius wrote:A few bugs I encountered (other than the ones you posted) is that the big doors (the entrance door to any SCP) didn't have textures for me. Same goes for some enemies.
I had a feeling that would happen... Don't worry, I'm updating it right now to fix that. Thanks for the heads up! :D
D-9999 wrote:Glaze, talk to me on Steam and I'll help you with the bugs.
Ohkaey. .3.

Re: SCP - Cry of Fear [v. 1.1]

Now, I normally stay well away from these 'resource pack' kind of mods because they just tend to be dull and crappy... however I was actually pleasantly surprised by this. You managed to execute it quite well, and it was still pretty creepy. It MAY simply be because I loved Cry of Fear back when it came out, but having said that I still think you have done a pretty good job so far. To make it even better, I think you just need to replace a load more models and such to make it feel less like SCPCB, and more like CoF. Until then, keep up the good work :)

Re: SCP - Cry of Fear [v. 1.1]

Skin_ wrote:Now, I normally stay well away from these 'resource pack' kind of mods because they just tend to be dull and crappy... however I was actually pleasantly surprised by this. You managed to execute it quite well, and it was still pretty creepy. It MAY simply be because I loved Cry of Fear back when it came out, but having said that I still think you have done a pretty good job so far. To make it even better, I think you just need to replace a load more models and such to make it feel less like SCPCB, and more like CoF. Until then, keep up the good work :)
Thanks! :D I was indeed aiming for a less 'SCP:CB' feel. In most likely the next update, some models might be replaced. :wink:

EDIT: I am in need of coders, to make the game less SCP:CB-ish. So if anyone is willing, then I'd be glad for the help. :)