Re: [0.9.3] 3D Main Menu

juanjpro wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:Hey Mr. Juanjpro, do you mind if I use this in my Mod? When I post it, I will give you full credit.
Feel free to use it.

Great, also, could you mind updating this mod to V1.0.5? I swear, when I used the mod with that version, it said, "Failed to load room173.rmesh" or "Failed to load 173room.rmesh" Or whatever it is.

SyphenTV wrote:
juanjpro wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:Hey Mr. Juanjpro, do you mind if I use this in my Mod? When I post it, I will give you full credit.
Feel free to use it.

Great, also, could you mind updating this mod to V1.0.5? I swear, when I used the mod with that version, it said, "Failed to load room173.rmesh" or "Failed to load 173room.rmesh" Or whatever it is.
For users, the mod is merged into the Box of Horrors.

For developers, if you can't port the code then you probably shouldn't be playing with it, considering juanjpro has made it blindingly easy to port/update/merge.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

juanjpro wrote:
Omniary wrote:Also, perhaps you might want to a text outline, like that in the actual menu? Something about the text right now feels flat.
I tried that to see what it would look like, it didn't make much of a difference and it was really bad for performance (text is what makes the Options menu lag so much on 1920x1080 resolution)

I can only do that for the title since it's a textured sprite rather than text, but the "NEW GAME","LOAD GAME", etc will remain as they are right now.
I know this is a necro reply, but can't you replace the text with an image, that if clicked brings you to another element?

Abincyprus wrote:
juanjpro wrote:
Omniary wrote:Also, perhaps you might want to a text outline, like that in the actual menu? Something about the text right now feels flat.
I tried that to see what it would look like, it didn't make much of a difference and it was really bad for performance (text is what makes the Options menu lag so much on 1920x1080 resolution)

I can only do that for the title since it's a textured sprite rather than text, but the "NEW GAME","LOAD GAME", etc will remain as they are right now.
I know this is a necro reply, but can't you replace the text with an image, that if clicked brings you to another element?
You could. People could then translate it easier by editing the picture.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

juanjpro wrote:This simple mod changes the Main Menu to display a room of the game. For now, it only displays the starting room, but the final version will change the background as you make progress in the game.
Spoiler
Download
https://www.mediafire.com/?31s3btf71qa3ctb
Open the .zip file, extract all files to your SCP-CB (v0.9.3) directory, and run "SCP - CB v0.9.3 - 3D Main Menu.exe". Source code is included.
Can You Update it plz? i cant download the old version because i have v1.0.6 :'( ( LOL v1.0.6? get it? 106? :106: <----- XD )

I asked the same question earlier in the comments, and the answer is no. If you get a copy of 1.0.5, you can get BoH, which has the 3D menu and more.
Also, you Necroed the thread. I don't think you should try to do that.
Spoiler
Necroed = Reviving a thread from long ago. Last post was December 2nd. It's now Febuary 20th.