Re: [1.0.4] SCP- Containment Breach-Sparky's escape [UNRELEA

So a small little update on this mod. There will be a download for it available even before the pony models come to be. As of now, it'll only be a sound and texture edit. As of now I have the loading screens available for those who would like to see.

WARNING: PONY CREATOR

SCP-173
Spoiler
SCP-106
Spoiler
SCP-049
Spoiler
SCP-939
Spoiler
SCP-035
Spoiler
SCP-860(-2)
Spoiler
Check out my mod here! http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4136

Novice Sound Effect creator/Editor.

AlicornPureSparky wrote: SCP-939
Spoiler
That's looks suspicous but hey your Brony and i'm pervert, but it realy look kinda odd. XD
InTheNight wrote:MARKIPLIER !!! I LOVE U !!!!
yea sombody loves me, now let's scare the hell out myself in scp: cb (of course with no pants)
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

This thread I feel will be locked soon due to the lack of attention its getting. Anyway. Thats not what I posted this for. This is a small update on the mods progress (And to show that this mod is no lie unlike another mod..) Here is a video showing the currently modded 860 and 860-2. Sorry this looks and sounds bad. This mod is very early in progress. :laugh:

[youtube]2WeAOaHAu8g[/youtube]

AlicornPureSparky wrote:This thread I feel will be locked soon due to the lack of attention its getting.
locked? why? maybe buried somewhere deep in thread list but why immediately locked? i don't see the reason. (but this is modders choice and i don't have anything to say there, and it's not that i want to)
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

Hisamera wrote:locked? why? maybe buried somewhere deep in thread list but why immediately locked? i don't see the reason. (but this is modders choice and i don't have anything to say there, and it's not that i want to)
Well like I said, the lack of collaboration and attention this mod is getting. I'm not saying I want this mod to be as popular as say, the Box Of Horror mod (In fact, I'll convert the mod there once the 1.0.4 version of it comes out.) or even the Containment Is Magic mod (Since these are both pony mods.)

Also, another small update. The labels are now available for those who wish to see.

Like with the loading screen: Warning- Pony Creator.
And as a bonus