Five nights at freddy's mod coming soon

Five nights at freddy's mod coming soon :twisted:
Proof this is a WIP chica

info: obviously it's a five nights at freddy's mod, But with a different story.

Synopsis.
This mod starts you after the events of five nights at Freddy’s, the restaurant has close down and when the
SCP foundation found out about the animatronic mascots
They took them to the foundation. And were about to use you as a test subject. Then,
It HAPPEN.
There will be a lot of stuff in this mod like all new items/models such as the monitor a freddy
chica
bonnie
and foxy model and unlockables
Last edited by lancethegamer on Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:59 pm, edited 42 times in total.

Re: Five nights at freddy's mod UNRELEASED

Man, you cant just post about a mod that you have no proof of actually making. Your previous thread got locked for that exact reason - you cant just make another one. Add some pictures or something like that to your thread and you'll be fine. I'm not entirely sure how it works, but if you keep doing this multiple times I'm sure it may result in a temporary ban or mute or something. I'm just tellin' ya.

Re: Five nights at freddy's mod UNRELEASED

Skin_ wrote:Man, you cant just post about a mod that you have no proof of actually making. Your previous thread got locked for that exact reason - you cant just make another one. Add some pictures or something like that to your thread and you'll be fine. I'm not entirely sure how it works, but if you keep doing this multiple times I'm sure it may result in a temporary ban or mute or something. I'm just tellin' ya.
how do you post screenshots :e:

Re: Five nights at freddy's mod UNRELEASED Help needed

you have to upload the somwhere (idk but e.g http://tinypic.com/) then use ["img"]["/img"] without ("") and between them paste the adress that you will get after uploading your photos to site and violla you have screen shots.

ohh and BTW: For something (if you won't post any screenshots of course) you can get warning, ban and so on because someone can think taht you are only a troll. (nothing personal)
Last edited by Hisamera on Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

Juicy wrote:You used the wrong link, you need to use the direct link (http://i.imgur.com/0Qkw12V.png) to make it visible, like this
hisamera wrote:paste the adress that you will get after uploading your photos to site
i only proposed a site where you can upload the photos :)
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

(Man i think you will hate for that but) don't double post this can result in warning blah blah blah.

i think sooner or later moders will kill me for taking their work and i will get Warning. :shock:

edit your post's that is fourth (or third if your post is not the last one) option in upper right corner of your posts counting form right.

oh i didn't say that im not seeing it but when i paste it without [img] i didn't see(seen?) it. Maybe it was only one time accident :?
Last edited by Hisamera on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.