Re: [1.0.6] SCP - Unlockables Mod - v 1.0.4

slender1200 wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:Sorry for double posting but I got an important update step for the MTF Mode! Here is the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPXIjSh ... 3Q63Cb8fWQ
(I'm know that there are still some little bugs and performance problems)
That...looks.....AMAZING 50/5. But seriously. This looks amazing.
Thanks for your positive feedback!
BTW: I already modeled a bit the new intro room for the MTF Mode (you will start in an Apache flying to GateA, then you will naviagate with your other teammates through GateA until you reached the elevator, after that, you will get inside the facility and you need to do all tasks).

Re: [1.0.6] SCP - Unlockables Mod - v 1.0.4 [MTF Mode WIP]

PXLSHN wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:this will be the other version of scp cb. and i...must...remake....this...on...udk oh well fuck

a great mod to play anyway. but, is there any chance of meeting with class d 9341?
Thanks for positive feedback and yes, there will be a chance of meeting d9341 (at the ending).

Cool. I had a suggestion for the ending of the mod. Though, it's "Un-Canon".

You see D-9341 in a corridor. You have one bullet left in your pistol. When D-9341 turns around, the screen goes black, you hear a gunshot, and Credits, or the ending screen goes on.

SyphenTV wrote:
Cool. I had a suggestion for the ending of the mod. Though, it's "Un-Canon".

You see D-9341 in a corridor. You have one bullet left in your pistol. When D-9341 turns around, the screen goes black, you hear a gunshot, and Credits, or the ending screen goes on.
I think this is a very good idea. But we need a texture for him. Cause I don't want to use the same texture as the other class-d. Like how they used the same one for the 106 prisoner.
But also another idea is that you have to kill him yourself but if he gets out through gate A or B another ending could happen.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

About the endings: I planned to make two endings: one at GateA and another at GateB. At GateA, you would meet the shot D9341 and all the other MTF Units, but then as soon as you approach, D9341 will stand up again and will is then unkillable, but still all MTF-Units try to attack him. The screen then fades black and then the ending sound comes, there MTF-Units talk about D9341 being turned into a SCP. The other ending is at GateB and I planned to make a little fight together with the Apaches and other MTF-Units against SCP-682. After this little "fight" you need to go into a blast shelter. If the nuke explodes, you failed because you got blown up. But if you manage to get into the blast shelter, the nuke doesn't explode and you need to return. You will be told over the radio transceiver that you need to check the corridor at GateB, as soon as you opened the second door, D9341 will appear and then the screen fades black and you hear a gunshot sound. Then the sound for the second GateB ending will be played (MTF Units talk about a Class-D passed the Gate).
Let me know if you like these or not.

yonzo_rikuo wrote:to make it more creepier or twisted, when d 9341 turn around you will see his face for 1 sec and his face is like... bloody and has wicked eyes or scary shit like that
And how would that happen?
But maybe a zombie class-d (049) that makes you think that it is 9341 but how would the original D have blood on his face?
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

PXLSHN wrote:About the endings: I planned to make two endings: one at GateA and another at GateB. At GateA, you would meet the shot D9341 and all the other MTF Units, but then as soon as you approach, D9341 will stand up again and will is then unkillable, but still all MTF-Units try to attack him. The screen then fades black and then the ending sound comes, there MTF-Units talk about D9341 being turned into a SCP. The other ending is at GateB and I planned to make a little fight together with the Apaches and other MTF-Units against SCP-682. After this little "fight" you need to go into a blast shelter. If the nuke explodes, you failed because you got blown up. But if you manage to get into the blast shelter, the nuke doesn't explode and you need to return. You will be told over the radio transceiver that you need to check the corridor at GateB, as soon as you opened the second door, D9341 will appear and then the screen fades black and you hear a gunshot sound. Then the sound for the second GateB ending will be played (MTF Units talk about a Class-D passed the Gate).

Seems Cool. It doesn't really just deserve the name, "Unlockables Mod" Doesn't it?

SyphenTV wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:About the endings: I planned to make two endings: one at GateA and another at GateB. At GateA, you would meet the shot D9341 and all the other MTF Units, but then as soon as you approach, D9341 will stand up again and will is then unkillable, but still all MTF-Units try to attack him. The screen then fades black and then the ending sound comes, there MTF-Units talk about D9341 being turned into a SCP. The other ending is at GateB and I planned to make a little fight together with the Apaches and other MTF-Units against SCP-682. After this little "fight" you need to go into a blast shelter. If the nuke explodes, you failed because you got blown up. But if you manage to get into the blast shelter, the nuke doesn't explode and you need to return. You will be told over the radio transceiver that you need to check the corridor at GateB, as soon as you opened the second door, D9341 will appear and then the screen fades black and you hear a gunshot sound. Then the sound for the second GateB ending will be played (MTF Units talk about a Class-D passed the Gate).

Seems Cool. It doesn't really just deserve the name, "Unlockables Mod" Doesn't it?
Nope :laugh:. I will change the title to SCP - Unlockables + MTF Mod (is not the real title).