Re: [1.0.6] SCP - Unlockables Mod - v 1.0.4

penpen110 wrote:Two things.

1. Is this still going to be mixed with your more characters mod? All info about the more characters mod has been removed.

2. I can't unlock the severed hand or SCP-500-01. Please fix this.
About 1st: I don't think I will merge this mod with the more characters mod because it will already be included into my "Nine Tailed Fox Mod"
About 2nd: OK, that's weird. I will check these and fixing these if I have the time :wink:.

Welp, the download link no longer works. When I click it, I get this: "404 - Page Not Found
Sorry, the page you are looking for does not exist
Please check the URL. Otherwise, click here to be redirected to the homepage." When I go to the homepage, I get this: "Site Not Published
The site you are looking for has not been published
If you are the owner of the site, you can fix this message by publishing your site to this address."

Is this an error? or is this intentional? It's annoying either way
I think I am the only one who hates SCP-CIM (The mod) and Scp Forums breach

penpen110 wrote:Welp, the download link no longer works. When I click it, I get this: "404 - Page Not Found
Sorry, the page you are looking for does not exist
Please check the URL. Otherwise, click here to be redirected to the homepage." When I go to the homepage, I get this: "Site Not Published
The site you are looking for has not been published
If you are the owner of the site, you can fix this message by publishing your site to this address."

Is this an error? or is this intentional? It's annoying either way
Oh forgot to update the link on the first page. It should work now :).

It's a long time since I posted/someone posted here. I will NOT continue the mod as a standalone mod. I will merge it with my Nine Tailed Fox Mod (with most of the unlockables and maybe some more). I know some things such as bugs are still in this mod. I will fix them in the Nine Tailed Fox Mod. Please tell me if somebody still wants to have this mod to be a standalone mod. Maybe if many wanting that then I will continue this mod (if I have the time of course).