Re: Five Nights At Freddys MOD [v2.0]

fanboy01 wrote:Hey, good to see this mod get updated!

I was playing this mod the other day and I got a MAV (Memory Access Violaton) on Golden Freddy's loading screen! :shock: I'm not kidding and I wish I had a screenshot to prove it. Is this an intentional glitch or a creepy coincidence? I'm thinking it's just an creepy coincidence.
There is two Golden Freddy screens so what one?
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

SyphenTV wrote:Okay. Just played the mod, and I have a review with it. If it seems harsh in some places, I am not trying to be. I am Judging, by looks (since this IS A RESOURCE PACK), and by Music, if there were any noticable changes.

Okay, Lets Start.

PROS (Good)

1. Menu Ambiance sounds Nice. Calming, unlike the games original.
2. Good pack for some places of the game.
3. Sounds that are changed have been replaced nicely. Like I said, in some places.
4. Gas Mask is cute.
5. Textures ONLY in certain parts are nice.
6. Some loading screens were changed.
7. Ambiance noises, changed.
8. I guess 079 fits.....
9. 173 picture on title screen is Bad ASS

CONS (Bad)

1. Textures in most parts of the Mod are poorly placed, and do not have good resolution.
2. Mask is obnoxious.
3. 173 looks weird.
4. Documents are weird.
5. Documents are un-fitting, and are useless to any task, except to be freaked out.
6. Most NPC's have changed textures, that are already used in the original game.
7. Why does the Janitor have "SECURITY" On the back of his shirt?
8. If you need to mix NPC's or texture, I recommend Photoshop. Or, if you can't afford it, GIMP.
9. Lots of solid colors. Not much changing in lots of places, what-so-ever.
10. The guard looks weird. The eyes, I can't even describe.
11. Most textures are overused, some can't fit into the areas you put them in.
12. Why do Scientists have D-Class faces, and why does a scientist have a gigantic Scar across his face?
13. WHY DO SCIENTISTS HAVE SECURITY ON THE BACK OF THEM?!?! ARE THERE NO RESEARCHERS?
14. What is up with the Blink and Sprint meter?
15. Is it just me, or does 294 hurt me eyes?
16. Do not get the infect overlay whatsoever. When you get infected, there is no point in even moving anymore.
17. Gas Mask is see-through in game. I am guessing, just thicken the texture.
18. What's up with the bullet flash? It looks like a star...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTES

1. What is the name of the menu music? I love it.
2. Keep trying. Nothing can be perfect. Gotta keep going.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPROVEMENTS

1. Fix many things.
2. Textures could be croped to a better size, for better resolution.
3. Align 173's textures. It looks weird in game.
They have SECURITY on them cause the real game you are a security guard.
Still working on documents they are just PLACEHOLDERS.
The Gas Mask is that cause its from the real game and cause I can.
I don't know HOW I can change 173's texture.
The guards eyes are like that cause the zombies are endoskeletons but the guard and the zombie share the same texture.
Still working on some textures.
The bullet is like that cause it is a common image and I decided to do it cause I felt in the mood.
Don't know how i can fix and crop the textures.
You really asked MANY questions of the Humans....ITS ANOTHER STORY LINE.
He has a scar cause...you don't know his past.
If you really want another 173 so bad you can make me one (If You Want).
Don't remember the menu music but i'll try to find it.
The Blink is the Freddy Eye from game and the Sprint and Crouch are Bonnie and Chica.
294 is SUPPOSED TO HURT CAUSE 294 IS JUST TOO EASY.
This story everyone is a guard/security and they ALL WORK TOGETHER!!!.
The infect overlay you get is the players fault.
Map and Document textures most/some are just placeholders.
THIS MY FIRST MOD I'M NEW TO THIS SO CALM DOWN ON SOME THINGS.
Also what do you mean on solid colors?

Spoiler
slender1200 wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:Okay. Just played the mod, and I have a review with it. If it seems harsh in some places, I am not trying to be. I am Judging, by looks (since this IS A RESOURCE PACK), and by Music, if there were any noticable changes.

Okay, Lets Start.

PROS (Good)

3. Sounds that are changed have been replaced nicely. Like I said, in some places.
4. Gas Mask is cute.
8. I guess 079 fits.....

CONS (Bad)

1. Textures in most parts of the Mod are poorly placed, and do not have good resolution.
2. Mask is obnoxious.
3. 173 looks weird.
4. Documents are weird.
5. Documents are un-fitting, and are useless to any task, except to be freaked out.
6. Most NPC's have changed textures, that are already used in the original game.
8. If you need to mix NPC's or texture, I recommend Photoshop. Or, if you can't afford it, GIMP.
12. Why do Scientists have D-Class faces, and why does a scientist have a gigantic Scar across his face?
13. WHY DO SCIENTISTS HAVE SECURITY ON THE BACK OF THEM?!?! ARE THERE NO RESEARCHERS?
16. Do not get the infect overlay whatsoever. When you get infected, there is no point in even moving anymore.
NOTES

IMPROVEMENTS

1. Fix many things.
The guards eyes are like that cause the zombies are endoskeletons but the guard and the zombie share the same texture.
The bullet is like that cause it is a common image and I decided to do it cause I felt in the mood.
The Blink is the Freddy Eye from game and the Sprint and Crouch are Bonnie and Chica.
I was calm. Read the First, if not second sentance. Of Course it takes place in another universe. Yes, I also noticed the guards have different eyes. It probably should have been more clear that the documents were placeholders. On the Gas Mask, Most of it is see through. I was thinking of putting more darker colors for the inside to make it more opaque. If you don't know how you can change 173's texture, why is he Freddy? Anyways, It was a REVIEW. It was something to learn off of. AND I KNOW IT'S YOUR FIRST MOD. Like I said, I was calm. "If it seems harsh in some places, I am not trying to be." Even if the overlay is the players fault, it's unfinished. It still turns red if you get infected fully. "294 is too easy" That's saying that SCP-049 can fly through walls. The reason I "freaked out" on the security thing, is because Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria only has 2 Security Guards. One for the Day shift, and one for the Night Shift. The rest would probably be Cooks, or Janitors. By the way, Freddy would fit as SCP-106, since you can play his Music.

SyphenTV wrote:
Spoiler
slender1200 wrote:

Okay, Lets Start.

PROS (Good)

4. Gas Mask is cute.
8. I guess 079 fits.....

CONS (Bad)

2. Mask is obnoxious.
3. 173 looks weird.
4. Documents are weird.
NOTES

IMPROVEMENTS

1. Fix many things.
I was calm. Read the First, if not second sentance. Of Course it takes place in another universe. Yes, I also noticed the guards have different eyes. It probably should have been more clear that the documents were placeholders. On the Gas Mask, Most of it is see through. I was thinking of putting more darker colors for the inside to make it more opaque. If you don't know how you can change 173's texture, why is he Freddy? Anyways, It was a REVIEW. It was something to learn off of. AND I KNOW IT'S YOUR FIRST MOD. Like I said, I was calm. "If it seems harsh in some places, I am not trying to be." Even if the overlay is the players fault, it's unfinished. It still turns red if you get infected fully. "294 is too easy" That's saying that SCP-049 can fly through walls. The reason I "freaked out" on the security thing, is because Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria only has 2 Security Guards. One for the Day shift, and one for the Night Shift. The rest would probably be Cooks, or Janitors. By the way, Freddy would fit as SCP-106, since you can play his Music.
173 is Freddy cause they are both the main antagonist. 294 is too easy cause there is just a drink where you can turn godmode on. and the reason I was kinda mad is cause i'm having a REALLY bad day cause I just figured out my friend cuts. P.S the Cooks and Janitors is kinda a better idea so I might work on that but don't think I am cause I might not. Also I made the documents a little better. Also I am working on a new 008 overlay right now.

Re: Five Nights At Freddys MOD [v3.0]

Niborius wrote:Hey man,

I'm sure you don't mind that I made a video of the intro part of your mod? :)

Here's the link to it, feel free to use it however you like:

[youtube]ix5GyWJcf1U[/youtube]
Thank You for this video very much. I actually never thought this mod would get that much attention :)

Re: Five Nights at Freddys MOD [v3.0]

Seems great so far! Oh, and just to say, you don't need to upload the whole SCP - Containment Breach file with the edited textures. Just take the folders that were edited, throw them in another .zip, then put it up for download. So lets say you only changed the Textures file. You don't need to throw the whole game in a .zip. Just the textures file, so we can throw it in our own SCP - Containment Breach Game, and it takes less download time.

And I was about to ask about a change log XD

Oh, and about the "CWM" screen, it looks like you changed it with a picture of Golden Freddy's head. Does the audio file for "CWM" still play? CWM is the man in the suit with all the random text appearing, like this. bhswbdkauisfcasniud awudaubsu1231 whndsnd. If you want to know the audio file, it's called "cwm.cwm" There are two files. He has two since in the loading screen, he says this:

"..*Something*.. since this must be the last dream, you may ever have."

"I wouldn't want to wake up... But unfortunately.... you must.."

Oh, and seems great so far! I like it.

P.S: If you think 294 is too easy, you can go into 294's .ini file in the data folder, and remove the godmode drink. :D
Last edited by Nehpys on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SyphenTV wrote:Seems great so far! Oh, and just to say, you don't need to upload the whole SCP - Containment Breach file with the edited textures. Just take the folders that were edited, throw them in another .zip, then put it up for download. So lets say you only changed the Textures file. You don't need to throw the whole game in a .zip. Just the textures file, so we can throw it in our own SCP - Containment Breach Game, and it takes less download time.

Oh, and about the "CWM" screen, it looks like you changed it with a picture of Golden Freddy's head. Does the audio file for "CWM" still play? CWM is the man in the suit with all the random text appearing, like this. bhswbdkauisfcasniud awudaubsu1231 whndsnd. If you want to know the audio file, it's called "cwm.cwm" There are two files. He has two since in the loading screen, he says this:

"I wouldn't want to wake up... But... you must.."

Nah, I think it's best if he sticks with the current way of releasing the game as a whole not just an update. It'll prevent questions like "What do I do with these files? Why isn't this working? Why am I getting strange errors?" and remain easy to use for anyone who just wants to give this Mod a try.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Serimah wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:Seems great so far! Oh, and just to say, you don't need to upload the whole SCP - Containment Breach file with the edited textures. Just take the folders that were edited, throw them in another .zip, then put it up for download. So lets say you only changed the Textures file. You don't need to throw the whole game in a .zip. Just the textures file, so we can throw it in our own SCP - Containment Breach Game, and it takes less download time.

"I wouldn't want to wake up... But... you must.."

Nah, I think it's best if he sticks with the current way of releasing the game as a whole not just an update. It'll prevent questions like "What do I do with these files? Why isn't this working? Why am I getting strange errors?" and remain easy to use for anyone who just wants to give this Mod a try.
Yea, I guess you're right. But I thought it was a easy solution for people who have shitty internet, like me, and it takes forever to download the mod.

"I wouldn't want to wake up... But unfortunately.... you must.."

Oh, and seems great so far! I like it.

P.S: If you think 294 is too easy, you can go into 294's .ini file in the data folder, and remove the godmode drink. :D
The CWM screen is the Purple Man...Not GF (Glitch?)
Also I don't know how to edit the CWM files cause they are a thing called CWN files and if I make it a different kind of file or make a new one I don't know how to change it back to a CWN File.
Also Thanks For The Support