Re: Five Nights at Freddys MOD [v6.1]

SCP-CIM wrote:
slender1200 wrote:
SCP-CIM wrote:ok.

Are you going to take up my offer of google drive space??

You can download my version for the 049 fix if you want.
I don't know what you mean by that. I have never used that "Google Drive" stuff. Unless I am just an idiot.
It's like an online hard drive.
see here to see what I mean.
I kinda understand now. But how do I offer the space?
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

slender1200 wrote:
SCP-CIM wrote:I'm willing to give some of my google drive space to use as a mirror.
I'm working on an FNAF SCP mod as well.

Link:https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

is that ok?? If it is, please PM your e-mail address so i can give you editing access to the folder.

I'm uploaded my current version. (21.02.2015)

Note: I have fixed 049's size and walking animations.

You are more than welcome to use anything from it.

I used your Five Nights at Freddys MOD [v4.0] as a base to get me started. I hope that was ok..
I feel like this is not ok. Because there is already another person making a FNaF mod. Its just to many for there to be 3 of them...
OFFTOPC: Do you mean the mod fram "lancethegamer"? If yes, then it is not dead because I'm helping him making his mod. It seems to be dead because I'm busy with many other things.

PXLSHN wrote:
slender1200 wrote:
SCP-CIM wrote:I'm willing to give some of my google drive space to use as a mirror.
I'm working on an FNAF SCP mod as well.

Link:https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

is that ok?? If it is, please PM your e-mail address so i can give you editing access to the folder.

I'm uploaded my current version. (21.02.2015)

Note: I have fixed 049's size and walking animations.

You are more than welcome to use anything from it.

I used your Five Nights at Freddys MOD [v4.0] as a base to get me started. I hope that was ok..
I feel like this is not ok. Because there is already another person making a FNaF mod. Its just to many for there to be 3 of them...
OFFTOPC: Do you mean the mod fram "lancethegamer"? If yes, then it is not dead because I'm helping him making his mod. It seems to be dead because I'm busy with many other things.
Yes. I am talking about lances's
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.