Re: Five Nights at Freddys MOD [v6.1]

I have to take a break. It might take a few months. I might have to wait to get a new computer even :'( . But do not worry. I will try my best to keep this updated. And if I stopped this mod completely I would tell you. (I am typing this on a different computer)
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

PootWizard wrote:i do want to try this out, but im unsure what SCP:CB version it needs

(might want to put a version required somewhere, so then we can know what version its required for)
I believe this is v1.0.6.
All the last versions (without 1.1 and high) can be found here: http://www.moddb.com/games/scp-containm ... /downloads
Administrator of Russian SCP:CB Wiki and Russian SCP Games Wiki
P. S. From Russia with big love... of SCP :wink:

7/48
Five Night's at Freddy's will never fit in with SCP, even if you try to add an Electric Boogaloo to this, it just wont fit. But why, you may be asking? Why am I being an asshole, trying to shoot you down? The answer is, you cant ride on the positive jet for all of your life. Eventually you'll be shot down. You see, it just doesn't make sense...
i dont know what to put here, so.....

Patriarchy!

...because women are pure evil, rite? i mean they are all pure sjw, rite? rite?

SCP Rapist wrote:7/48
Five Night's at Freddy's will never fit in with SCP, even if you try to add an Electric Boogaloo to this, it just wont fit. But why, you may be asking? Why am I being an asshole, trying to shoot you down? The answer is, you cant ride on the positive jet for all of your life. Eventually you'll be shot down. You see, it just doesn't make sense...
I guess you are right. The reason I did this was because they are both very popular horror games.

Well...I am now working on the new version of this MOD :D. I have already completed many things. Also remember the Cicada 3301 symbol? and how there is a bird thing in the PD? Well I think you figured out what I did :wink: . But I might need help. I want to change the nazi soldier texture, but what should I change it to? But anyways. The new version should not take long. Bye bye.