Re: Five Nights at Freddys MOD [v6.1]

ay

If you'd like, slender, I could help ya with the mod. :> I can get you more of the source models. The only ones available though are:
Spoiler
Freddy (already used for 173)
Bonnie
Chica
Foxy
Toy Freddy
Toy Bonnie
Toy Chica
Mangle
Marionette
Balloon Boy
For things like the shadow animatronics and Golden Freddy, all there really is to do is replace the textures. I can also fix up the GFX and SFX to make this less of an SCP Game and more of a FNaF game. :v As for Purple Guy, I can model him, but would you prefer him looking more like a human, or look like he does in the FNaF 2 and 3 minigames?

UnknownGlaze wrote:ay

If you'd like, slender, I could help ya with the mod. :> I can get you more of the source models. The only ones available though are:
Spoiler
Freddy (already used for 173)
Bonnie
Chica
Foxy
Toy Freddy
Toy Bonnie
Toy Chica
Mangle
Marionette
Balloon Boy
For things like the shadow animatronics and Golden Freddy, all there really is to do is replace the textures. I can also fix up the GFX and SFX to make this less of an SCP Game and more of a FNaF game. :v As for Purple Guy, I can model him, but would you prefer him looking more like a human, or look like he does in the FNaF 2 and 3 minigames?
I would love this. Thank You. But for PG. I would want him to look more like a human.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

UnknownGlaze wrote:
slender1200 wrote: I would love this. Thank You. But for PG. I would want him to look more like a human.
Yay, glad to help! :D I'll make Purple Guy more of a human. Also, what generation would you like Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and the Endoskeleton to be in? FNaF 1 or the withered FNaF2 ones?
Freddy: (Already Used)
Bonnie: Withered
Toy Freddy (682 arm) Cant really change much.
Toy Bonnie: Withered
Mangle: Regular
Marionette: (Wil have to be a 079 model) Withered
Chica (Already Used)
Skeleton: FNaF 2 Version

The reason why I left some out is cause they are not in the mod. But thank you still.

Progress

Very little progress has been made. But I am still going to wait until the next official update of the game until I make a lot.
Also I am GIVING UP on the Springtrap room. It just MAV's

I have a new idea for your mod. And it can be better for players.

1. SCP-096 = Foxy (Because you forgot him and it is very bad :wink: )
2. SCP-035 = SpringTrap (Purple Guy is in this animatronic)
3. SCP-939 = Toy Animatronics (maybe Toy Bonnie and Chica, if it is impossible to make)
4. SCP-513 = Music box
5. SCP-513-1 (the guy from :513: ) = The Puppet
6. SCP-066 = Balloon Boy
7. SCP-079 = Golden Freddy (Face or full image)
Last edited by Dmitriy-Bars on Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Administrator of Russian SCP:CB Wiki and Russian SCP Games Wiki
P. S. From Russia with big love... of SCP :wink: