Re: [1.2.2/1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.0.3)

My god, so many replies! :D

I'm trying to answer all (I will edit this post or make another one if I forgot one to answer):

About the Wiki and my swearing reaction: Yeah I know, I'm not usually a guy saying words like this. I got pissed off so much after the guys did that, so in order that I will not fully explode of anger, I sent a request to Wikia Staff to delete my Wiki completely. So this is know completely history.
About the Gate-B suggestion: I already answered this, as I already saw a reply to it by Vane Brain which made a link to one of my previos posts. It is a suggestion I accept. In my opinion it is much better that the MTF Units spawning at GateA, as they are actually doing this in the vanilla game too.
About SCP suggestions: If you have SCP suggestions, your welcome, but please also tell me how you would imagine on how they would work/act in-game. I know I could also read the article to it, but it sometimes using English words I'm not understanding that good and trying to translate them using Google Translater sometimes gives me wrong translations or some translations seem to be correct, but wouldn't fit in the context and it would confuse me then.
About the GasMask suggestion: I know, I wanted to do it for 0.0.3 already, but I forgot it, I wanted to do it in the 0.0.4 patch, but as me and Vane Brain decided to directly make version 0.1.0, it will be implemented in this version.
About things like Wall Flickering: That's also already known, it happens if the game is totally lagging.

Re: [1.2.2/1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.0.3)

slender1200 wrote:
EliteCadre wrote:Why would you want to look like a Class-D ?
So you can walk by them and not get shot at.
Paranoid Class D are probably just going to shoot at anyone.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.