Re: [1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.1.1) The Big Update

epicgamer123 wrote:I have just played has the moment there and I noticed some bugs...
1. MAV I held has to underline it...
2. I make the changezone command 2 and I find myself in a black screen and pistols do not walk any more and I cannot change any more...
I think the "changezone" command is a bit buggy. The best solution would be to teleport to a checkpoint room ("checkpoint1" or "checkpoint2") and use the checkpoint doors to change the zones.

Vane Brain wrote:
CLgaming wrote:Just tried the mod. I love it!

I do have a problem with the intro, the dialogue files in the helicopter are too quiet.
But they also should not be too loud. These dialogues are not connected with the main character. And... They are in a helicopter. Of course the dialogues will be heard quietly
But if they're in a helicopter wouldn't they say it over the radio to avoid anybody not being able to understand them
People who can eat people are the luckiest people in the world.

Vane Brain wrote:
CLgaming wrote:Just tried the mod. I love it!

I do have a problem with the intro, the dialogue files in the helicopter are too quiet.
But they also should not be too loud. These dialogues are not connected with the main character. And... They are in a helicopter. Of course the dialogues will be heard quietly
Yep, that's right, but I also plan to remake those, so that they are louder.

Okay so I have encountered a very big bug in this mod:
So after like 5 minutes of playing, all the textures begin to flicker and then eventually all disappear leaving a completely black world. There's no error message and it only occurs with this mod. Can someone please help me as I've messed around with all the settings and it still occurs. Also, I have Windows 10.
Last edited by TheJoyn on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj6kxs ... 2a8-IlzQxQ