Re: [1.2.4] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.2.0 in progress again)

Manta2.0 wrote:I have a problem, when i start the launcher it says "The following DLLs were not found in the game directory:
FastExt.dll
FastText.dll
winfix.dll. "
Edit: I fixed it by downloading the dlls.
Now when i start the launcher it say Memory Access Violation!
You haven't installed SCP:CB 1.2.4. It is required for it to work. SCP:CB 1.3.0 and above are not compatible with this mod version.

PXLSHN wrote:
Manta2.0 wrote:I have a problem, when i start the launcher it says "The following DLLs were not found in the game directory:
FastExt.dll
FastText.dll
winfix.dll. "
Edit: I fixed it by downloading the dlls.
Now when i start the launcher it say Memory Access Violation!
You haven't installed SCP:CB 1.2.4. It is required for it to work. SCP:CB 1.3.0 and above are not compatible with this mod version.
when you install SCP-CB 1.2.4 and play the mod make sure that you have the 4GB Patch so you won't encounter any texture flickers or game errors

heres the link if you don't know where to get it: https://ntcore.com/?page_id=371

Alright, so I updated the first post due to the "Where the mod needs help" category being quite outdated.
We do have people like sound artists, modellers, etc... altough we may need some help with these categories to help out with the mod's development even further.

The first post will get a redesign as well soon, but currently I don't have much time to redo it.

BTW: Here's an invitation link for the Third Subvision Studio Discord server (this is the possibility to get updates even more frequent, as I myself am most active on Discord):