Re: [1.2.2/1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.0.3)

revo794 wrote:I'm with Shaun on this one. Swearing is no good for both sides, but spamers have to be taken care of somehow, and all sorts of crap happen during banning :|
Point is, this doesn't really pertain to the mod, so why not let people learn their lessons and leave it behind?
Yeah, swearing like an insane madman at them defenitely will do something and totally not make them come back! :roll:

I realize the wiki is closed now, but still, violently swearing at them in anger will just make them feel like they won.
- Tim Votox -

Vane Brain wrote:And so... version 0.0.4 will not be release. We decided to all forces to put on "Bug Update". We hope to release a new version at the end of this month :)
Wow, so much new stuff in maybe just one month?
Anyways, don't forget to occasionally add some sneak peaks...
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Hi there!
I have a few suggestions for the mod:

-I read about Nine-Tailed Fox in the official SCP - Containment Breach wiki and they said that Nine-Tailed Fox enter the facility from Gate B and not from Gate A, so perhaps you should make us enter from Gate B when you release the next version of the mod.

-When you implement the intro when you approach the facility while inside an Apache, try putting the satiate (strings only) music, I feel that it's kinda fits in the mood :wink:

-How about you make events in which the two other partners die and you are left alone? Like the first one dies by SCP-096 when he views its face accidentaly and the other one dies when SCP-049 walks behind him and touches him when you two go down to his containment chamber.

-Perhaps you should also get a gas mask (besides the level 5 key card) at the beginning of the game because, you know there are rooms and catwalks in the HCZ with gas and probability of SCP-173 spawning in them.

Also, sometimes the environment glitches insanely at random times and it sometimes causes the stuff in my inventory to become invisible and made SCP-173 invisible too, but I've noticed that it commonly happens when I encounter SCP-1048, although it also happened when I entered the room with SCP-096 and a guard.

Other than that, keep working on the mod and don't stop! This mod was the best miracle that ever happened to me cuz I always wanted to be an MTF operative in SCP - CB :)
Last edited by EliteCadre on Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.