Re: [1.3.X] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.2.0 in progress again)

StabbedMeat wrote: Could I at least get a 1.2.X download to play this?
Here's one: http://www.moddb.com/games/scp-containm ... reach-v124

If it still doesn't work, then there's also a pre-install version of the mod uploaded by another user: http://www.moddb.com/mods/scp-cb-nine-t ... re-install

The 0.2.0 will include every necessary files from SCP:CB that are needed for this mod, so the installation shouldn't be complicated in the next Alpha.

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:We finished with SCP CB updating. So we finally continue NTF mod development!
Lemme guess, there's still a lot to do in regards to the NTF mod?
Well.. yeah. But we will try to do everything quick and at the same time not f**ked up like with 0.1
As long as 0.2.0 will not be as buggy as 0.1.0, im fine lmao
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Hello,

I just wondering If it was possible to make the MTF follow you since they keep getting stuck in walls.

Also, could you make 173 cage move away from the player when the walk towards it? I got stuck multiple times and had to noclip.

Please, and thank you.

Also, I thought how cool this mod will be if it was multiplayer. However, I know that feature will probably never be integrated because of the engine. Just thought it was a cool idea.

Grahamcraker8261 wrote:Hello,

I just wondering If it was possible to make the MTF follow you since they keep getting stuck in walls.

Also, could you make 173 cage move away from the player when the walk towards it? I got stuck multiple times and had to noclip.

Please, and thank you.
Okay, we will try to make them smater somehow and also we will fix 173's cage.
Grahamcraker8261 wrote: Also, I thought how cool this mod will be if it was multiplayer. However, I know that feature will probably never be integrated because of the engine. Just thought it was a cool idea.
It is actually possible to do.

Jon2021 wrote:I require assistance D:

After launching the game, and playing through the intro, the game gets slapped with a MEMORY ACCESS VIOLATION, then proceeds to die quietly...

is there any way shape or form I could fix this?

I've tried running it through compatibility mode
I've tried running this program as admin
I've tried re-downloading and re-installing
I've tried unticking readonly
Just.. Turn off intro

WARNING THIS IS NOT ABOUT NTF MOD AND STUFFZZZ

*Playing my ONLY true playthrough of SCP:CB 1.3.6 and is at the end of the SCP-939 thing*

*Hits ESC*

HOLY MOTHERF*CKER WTF F*CK YOU GODDAMNIT

Details activated

I hit escape, and then SCP-173's LOUDEST SCARE NOISE happens and at the bottom of the screen it says "STOP HIDING"

Maybe you should stop hiding...
stop hiding your secrets, gamedevelopers.

I had a heart attack when it happened though.
ASRIEL DRREEMUR