Re: [1.1.5] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.0.2) (Download)

ShadOfSwad DeSmuME wrote:So how do I use the picture as my signature?
Look at the post Vane Brain posted (the post after yonzo_rikou's)
yonzo_rikou wrote:i heard that you make this mod based on your dream. is that true?
Yes, that's true, I had a dream that I was a MTF Unit and I needed to recontain all SCPs and rescue all personnel. I already wanted to do the mod since I knew SCP:CB (I first played it in version 0.6.5), but I didn't had much modding experience. Later after my Unlockables mod (during that time I also created a little game using Blitz3D), my experience in that engine got bigger and bigger. And then I thought "Why not using my experience making a mod which gives you the ability to be a MTF-Unit with guns?" But before I made the video you may know that I created the "room3ct" (Construction Tunnels). Actually it was based on a dream I had that :106: chased me down in a tunnel very similar to these ones (they were made out of metal and they were very tight and bulided like a maze). In version 0.0.2 if you enter the construction tunnels, :106: will spawn inside them.

Re: [1.1.5] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.0.2) (Download)

PXLSHN's Signature wrote:I SUPPORT NINE TAILED FOX MOD/I'M THE CREATOR OF NINE TAILED FOX MOD
The.
The nine tailed fox mod, not just nine tailed fox mod.
As in 'I SUPPORT THE NINE TAILED FOX MOD'.
Sorry to be such a Grammar Nazi, but it will sound more complete with the edits.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.