Re: [1.2.4] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.2.0 in progress again)

Onemario1234 wrote:I've been wanting to play this mod for so long, but I keep getting a MAV. I installed SCP: CB version 1.2.2, installed and inserted version 1.0 of the NTF Mod into the file, and did the same with the 1.1 patch, and I'm still getting an MAV when I try to start the launcher. What's wrong?
That is normal there are errors that the patch does not correct, in version 0.2.0 many of these bugs will be corrected
http://scpntf.weebly.com/bugs.html
GLaDOS: "Good-bye, my only friend."
Me: (gasp) :O
GLaDOS: "Oh, did you think I meant you?"
Me: ... :REDACTED: . T_T
... GLaDOS x SCP-079 :079_2:

When I play the game it's really dark and I can barrely see the icons, like they're darken out and I don't know why, I checked the settings and all that but all of them didn't worked. When I click quit the quit button disappears and the lightning seems to be fine just the problem is the game quits and when I open it, it is dark again. The background isn't even showing the nice glowing white thingy there because it's to dark or there is some weird color filter idk.

karl-police wrote:When I play the game it's really dark and I can barrely see the icons, like they're darken out and I don't know why, I checked the settings and all that but all of them didn't worked. When I click quit the quit button disappears and the lightning seems to be fine just the problem is the game quits and when I open it, it is dark again. The background isn't even showing the nice glowing white thingy there because it's to dark or there is some weird color filter idk.
Well, that sounds kinda strange, as the gamma feature is not inside the 0.1.1 version of ntf mod I think (I actually forgot that already, as ntf mod 0.1.1 runs on SCP:CB 1.2.2, but I don't think gamma had been added in this version). If there is a gamma slider, then just increase it. If not you have to adjust the brightness of your monitor while playing the game.

PXLSHN wrote:
karl-police wrote:When I play the game it's really dark and I can barrely see the icons, like they're darken out and I don't know why, I checked the settings and all that but all of them didn't worked. When I click quit the quit button disappears and the lightning seems to be fine just the problem is the game quits and when I open it, it is dark again. The background isn't even showing the nice glowing white thingy there because it's to dark or there is some weird color filter idk.
Well, that sounds kinda strange, as the gamma feature is not inside the 0.1.1 version of ntf mod I think (I actually forgot that already, as ntf mod 0.1.1 runs on SCP:CB 1.2.2, but I don't think gamma had been added in this version). If there is a gamma slider, then just increase it. If not you have to adjust the brightness of your monitor while playing the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPZZrh6WsPU

It looks like in that video, as you can see the background of the menu doesn't look like it should be.

Nin10doGMod wrote:Hey, how's school? Are you still working on it when it's either weekend or holiday?
I'm still working on it, but I rarely have holidays and weekend is also usually pretty busy with school for me as I'm in my final A-Level year (which is also the hardest year as well).
Altough it's still in development nonetheless. But I was also quite busy with SCP:CB 1.3.9 as well, so that kept the development a bit slower as well.

Re: SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (WIP)

PXLSHN wrote:
Nin10doGMod wrote:Hey, how's school? Are you still working on it when it's either weekend or holiday?
I'm still working on it, but I rarely have holidays and weekend is also usually pretty busy with school for me as I'm in my final A-Level year (which is also the hardest year as well).
Altough it's still in development nonetheless. But I was also quite busy with SCP:CB 1.3.9 as well, so that kept the development a bit slower as well.

Is it possible that you can make a Version 0.1.2 where you can modify the launcher? I need borderless windowed but there is none. The windowed thing fixes FPS and even the color issue. But it has borders around it which is annoying and I'm not sure about the resolution but I guess the borders get inside the resolution. That means it takes as example 20 pixels from my 200x200 and the borderless of course doesn't.

What I've tried is to add ntf into 1.3 with 1.3.1 Patch but it doesn't add the borderless mode and idk how to modify .exe yet. With some tool I guess or decompiler, I mean there is a SourceCode and it should have launcher stuff too.

It might be Asus but Asus disables it's eye cares or other stuff while in a game and only NTF does that color issue, 1.2.4 doesn't. It has like a blue or white filter, then loadin screenbars are bit more darker but the text is fully kinda glowing white and ingame it feels like someone turned on light in your room that prevents you seeing the screen. Everytime I click quit I see the main menu for some seconds with its color fixed.

I guess it takes minutes to add that option and it would help other peoples that don't know how to fix it.

karl-police wrote: Is it possible that you can make a Version 0.1.2 where you can modify the launcher? I need borderless windowed but there is none. The windowed thing fixes FPS and even the color issue. But it has borders around it which is annoying and I'm not sure about the resolution but I guess the borders get inside the resolution. That means it takes as example 20 pixels from my 200x200 and the borderless of course doesn't.

What I've tried is to add ntf into 1.3 with 1.3.1 Patch but it doesn't add the borderless mode and idk how to modify .exe yet. With some tool I guess or decompiler, I mean there is a SourceCode and it should have launcher stuff too.

It might be Asus but Asus disables it's eye cares or other stuff while in a game and only NTF does that color issue, 1.2.4 doesn't. It has like a blue or white filter, then loadin screenbars are bit more darker but the text is fully kinda glowing white and ingame it feels like someone turned on light in your room that prevents you seeing the screen. Everytime I click quit I see the main menu for some seconds with its color fixed.

I guess it takes minutes to add that option and it would help other peoples that don't know how to fix it.
Well, the problem is that I already tried a 0.1.2 version with some fixes, but I failed to do it because I already started overwriting my code for 0.2.0 the day I released 0.1.1.
So I don't really have the 0.1.1 source code for that and I'm afraid that this just won't fix it by itself. You would actually need the entire 0.1.1 ported to a newer SCP:CB version which could take a long time to do (which I don't really have as I want to continue with 0.2.0).
So the only thing is to actually wait (sorry about it).
BTW: The source code is written in Blitz3D, so you need the Blitz3D IDE to open the source code files and to modify the code.

PXLSHN wrote:
karl-police wrote: Is it possible that you can make a Version 0.1.2 where you can modify the launcher? I need borderless windowed but there is none. The windowed thing fixes FPS and even the color issue. But it has borders around it which is annoying and I'm not sure about the resolution but I guess the borders get inside the resolution. That means it takes as example 20 pixels from my 200x200 and the borderless of course doesn't.

Well, the problem is that I already tried a 0.1.2 version with some fixes, but I failed to do it because I already started overwriting my code for 0.2.0 the day I released 0.1.1.
So I don't really have the 0.1.1 source code for that and I'm afraid that this just won't fix it by itself. You would actually need the entire 0.1.1 ported to a newer SCP:CB version which could take a long time to do (which I don't really have as I want to continue with 0.2.0).
So the only thing is to actually wait (sorry about it).
BTW: The source code is written in Blitz3D, so you need the Blitz3D IDE to open the source code files and to modify the code.

Okay, wait a second.

I need to extract this?

B3D - RoomMesh Conversion.exe

And add the borderless thing inside, like copy paste it from the other B3D from 1.3? and paste it in there??

How do I even extract or get the source coude from 1.3 bcs I do not work with .exe at all I only do other things i never converted anything into an .exe