Re: [1.3.X] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.2.0 in progress again)

ashadttt wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Blue Prefect wrote: Was that a new scp in the doorway that you passed before you went up the elevator or is it one that is already in the game. I don't have the mod so I was wondering?
That is a new place for SCP-008
floor 2 is really creepy I can't wait until v1.3.7 is released and the nine tailed fox mod :D :)
Well, I'm excited for the new version of the NTF mod too, even though it's been quiet recently.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Vane Brain wrote:
Blue Prefect wrote:I'm still wondering what the scp is coming out for SCP:CB and NTF mod because of the music Vane Brain showed us on his youtube channel because I still can't narrow it down. :shock2: :) :D
It's not me, it's PXLSHN
Yeah, I was also the composer of the 2 music files.

But that new SCP is still a surprise (altough development for some things related to it are already in development (currently only some room parts)), but the focus for the mod at the moment is to make it more stable and readding + remaking stuff from the pre0.2.0 version (the version I started to make before SCP:CB 1.3.0 was released).

PXLSHN wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Blue Prefect wrote:I'm still wondering what the scp is coming out for SCP:CB and NTF mod because of the music Vane Brain showed us on his youtube channel because I still can't narrow it down. :shock2: :) :D
It's not me, it's PXLSHN
Yeah, I was also the composer of the 2 music files.

But that new SCP is still a surprise (altough development for some things related to it are already in development (currently only some room parts)), but the focus for the mod at the moment is to make it more stable and readding + remaking stuff from the pre0.2.0 version (the version I started to make before SCP:CB 1.3.0 was released).
Sorry for that confusion it was a while since I last saw that post and remembered it the other day. :oops:
Found?

Re: SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (WIP)

PXLSHN wrote:OK, as you may know that my mod isn't just a mod where you play the normal SCP-CB and the only change would be that you are playing a MTF-Unit instead of a Class-D, I will add some new SCP's and rooms inside my mod.
Here is a list of SCPs I want to add into my game:
Spoiler
  • SCP-073 - I don't currently know how he would act ingame
  • SCP-076 - As a boss you can encounter
  • SCP-457 - As a stalking enemy (you also need to recontain it)
  • SCP-127 - An MP5K with 60 bullets (and no reload ammo)
  • SCP-002 - If you go inside it, it would eat you
  • SCP-101 - Needed to recontain SCP-035 + it can eat your items if you put some inside it :)
And here is a list of what rooms I want to add:
Spoiler
  • GateAIntro - The Intro room where you start
  • Weapon Supply Room - A room with some weapons and equipment + SCP-127 (inside Office Zone)
  • SCP-008's chamber inside maintenance tunnels - to make the maintenance tunnels much harder than they already be (SCP-008-1 instances are being inside these tunnels)
  • SCP-457's chamber - inside maintenance tunnels
  • SCP-500's chamber - just a little chamber room where you find the original bottle of pills (with only 3-4 left)
  • SCP-073's chamber - inside Heavy Containment Zone
  • SCP-076's chamber - inside Heavy Containment Zone (you need to drive down with a elevator)
  • SCP-002's chamber - inside Heavy Containment Zone
Do you have SCP ideas?
Then please tell me your SCP idea and how it should act/work inside the game.

Do you have room ideas?
Then please tell me your Room idea and tell me which use it should has and if it should have an event placed inside (of course if there should be some items then please tell me which items).
would scp-076 and scp-073 be a little too overpowered and 002 crash the game too much? :079_2:
:EXPUNGED: MTF e-11 is coming :EXPUNGED:

Scp warheads wrote:would scp-076 and scp-073 be a little too overpowered and 002 crash the game too much? :079_2:
I don't think so, the Nine Tailed Fox Mod adds guns, so you would have the ability to defend yourself against some SCPs (currently it doesn't really work, but it's supposed to be in 0.2.0, like for example defending yourself against SCP-939 or such). Altough those planned SCP ideas are already pretty much 1-2 years ago and I have other SCPs that I would rather add than the ones listed there.
And why should SCP-002 crash the game? It would just eat the player (and in-game: just killing it). If I program it correctly, then it shouldn't cause any crashes.

PXLSHN wrote:
Scp warheads wrote:would scp-076 and scp-073 be a little too overpowered and 002 crash the game too much? :079_2:
I don't think so, the Nine Tailed Fox Mod adds guns, so you would have the ability to defend yourself against some SCPs (currently it doesn't really work, but it's supposed to be in 0.2.0, like for example defending yourself against SCP-939 or such). Altough those planned SCP ideas are already pretty much 1-2 years ago and I have other SCPs that I would rather add than the ones listed there.
And why should SCP-002 crash the game? It would just eat the player (and in-game: just killing it). If I program it correctly, then it shouldn't cause any crashes.
Not sure if you're up to this PXLSHN and Vane Brain but could there be a appearance or reference to MTF Omega-7 ("Pandora's Box") since SCP-076-2 might appear. To whom the leader of the taskforce could be one of there many missions to assists other task forces as to show people there is a bigger universe to be discovered. :)
P.S- Question is there more members in this taskforce other than three?
Found?