Re: SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (WIP)

Blue Prefect wrote: Not sure if you're up to this PXLSHN and Vane Brain but could there be a appearance or reference to MTF Omega-7 ("Pandora's Box") since SCP-076-2 might appear. To whom the leader of the taskforce could be one of there many missions to assists other task forces as to show people there is a bigger universe to be discovered. :)
P.S- Question is there more members in this taskforce other than three?
Maybe there could be some reference to other MTF Units, but it would also depend on which SCPs will actually be implemented.
And in the E-11 (Nine Tailed Fox) there are actually 9 members, although not all of them will actually be used for a containment breach (I think at least).

PXLSHN wrote:
Blue Prefect wrote: Not sure if you're up to this PXLSHN and Vane Brain but could there be a appearance or reference to MTF Omega-7 ("Pandora's Box") since SCP-076-2 might appear. To whom the leader of the taskforce could be one of there many missions to assists other task forces as to show people there is a bigger universe to be discovered. :)
Maybe there could be some reference to other MTF Units, but it would also depend on which SCPs will actually be implemented.
And in the E-11 (Nine Tailed Fox) there are actually 9 members, although not all of them will actually be used for a containment breach (I think at least).
Okay good and with Nine Tailed Fox you could include dialouge saying the nine members being each in a group of three that went through Gate A, B and C .
Found?

Blue Prefect wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
Scp warheads wrote:would scp-076 and scp-073 be a little too overpowered and 002 crash the game too much? :079_2:
I don't think so, the Nine Tailed Fox Mod adds guns, so you would have the ability to defend yourself against some SCPs (currently it doesn't really work, but it's supposed to be in 0.2.0, like for example defending yourself against SCP-939 or such). Altough those planned SCP ideas are already pretty much 1-2 years ago and I have other SCPs that I would rather add than the ones listed there.
And why should SCP-002 crash the game? It would just eat the player (and in-game: just killing it). If I program it correctly, then it shouldn't cause any crashes.
Not sure if you're up to this PXLSHN and Vane Brain but could there be a appearance or reference to MTF Omega-7 ("Pandora's Box") since SCP-076-2 might appear. To whom the leader of the taskforce could be one of there many missions to assists other task forces as to show people there is a bigger universe to be discovered. :)
if the player has guns doesn't scp-073 or scp-076 have a ridiculously huge sword? :EXPUNGED: :087_2:
:EXPUNGED: MTF e-11 is coming :EXPUNGED:

Scp warheads wrote:
Blue Prefect wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
I don't think so, the Nine Tailed Fox Mod adds guns, so you would have the ability to defend yourself against some SCPs (currently it doesn't really work, but it's supposed to be in 0.2.0, like for example defending yourself against SCP-939 or such). Altough those planned SCP ideas are already pretty much 1-2 years ago and I have other SCPs that I would rather add than the ones listed there.
And why should SCP-002 crash the game? It would just eat the player (and in-game: just killing it). If I program it correctly, then it shouldn't cause any crashes.
Not sure if you're up to this PXLSHN and Vane Brain but could there be a appearance or reference to MTF Omega-7 ("Pandora's Box") since SCP-076-2 might appear. To whom the leader of the taskforce could be one of there many missions to assists other task forces as to show people there is a bigger universe to be discovered. :)
if the player has guns doesn't scp-073 or scp-076 have a ridiculously huge sword? :EXPUNGED: :087_2:
SCP-076-2 has a sword and SCP-073 is the friendly brother of his which if you try to damage him it bounces back onto the attacker.
Found?

PXLSHN wrote:
I agree that not all 9 members would be there [What about other Sites?] BUT I think that four members should be at the Site [You are one of the four] because it could be a change in the plot [since it's not SCP Containment Breach] [Note: This could be a trailer for the mod, backstory to the mod, or an alternate story of the character if another MTF member is added to follow you.] Benjamin Oliver Walker didn't become a Class D after a disciplinary hearing but he got away with the research and became the ninth member of the E-11! Unfortunately another containment breach has occurred but this time the Class Ds were smart enough to gather weapons to defend themselves and unfortunately a group of SCPs were moved to the Site before the breach... So the Director of Task Forces [SCP Wiki] and the O5 Council​ have allowed one more member to go to the Site and help with the breach... One more than the last time this Site had a sitewide containment breach... Benjamin Oliver Walker is going to help with this breach by helping the E-11 Secure the Facility, Contain the breached SCPs, and Protect the other members of E-11... [Did you like my little story for if you joined the​ E-11 instead of taking control of one of them?]

ENDERMANLIKE wrote: Maybe there could be some reference to other MTF Units, but it would also depend on which SCPs will actually be implemented.
I agree that not all 9 members would be there [What about other Sites?] BUT I think that four members should be at the Site [You are one of the four] because it could be a change in the plot [since it's not SCP Containment Breach] [Note: This could be a trailer for the mod, backstory to the mod, or an alternate story of the character if another MTF member is added to follow you.] Benjamin Oliver Walker didn't become a Class D after a disciplinary hearing but he got away with the research and became the ninth member of the E-11! Unfortunately another containment breach has occurred but this time the Class Ds were smart enough to gather weapons to defend themselves and unfortunately a group of SCPs were moved to the Site before the breach... So the Director of Task Forces [SCP Wiki] and the O5 Council​ have allowed one more member to go to the Site and help with the breach... One more than the last time this Site had a sitewide containment breach... Benjamin Oliver Walker is going to help with this breach by helping the E-11 Secure the Facility, Contain the breached SCPs, and Protect the other members of E-11... [Did you like my little story for if you joined the​ E-11 instead of taking control of one of them?][/quote]

It's actually pretty good concept :wink:
Altough I'm not sure if there will be many story-relating things in 0.2.0, as this version is still a Alpha version (the 2nd Alpha), altough I keep stuff like that in mind :wink:

But I'm not really sure about the idea of D-9341 joining the team. It just sounds weird to me :?