Re: SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (WIP)

SCP-999 wrote:I would like to know when the download will be active because I would like this mod or I will go as crazy as :096:
I don't know. It could still take a while because I'm also busy with some other things. I'm sure I can try to release an early Alpha soon (I still have some problems with the "friendly" MTF-Unit.

PXLSHN wrote:
SCP-999 wrote:I would like to know when the download will be active because I would like this mod or I will go as crazy as :096:
I don't know. It could still take a while because I'm also busy with some other things. I'm sure I can try to release an early Alpha soon (I still have some problems with the "friendly" MTF-Unit.
Before trying any of this, just take in mind that Blitz3D might not be too cut out for this kind of mod. I'd wait for JuanJPros Irrilict port.
I am the man who is bored.

I am the boredman.

Catnipbuddy wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
Before trying any of this, just take in mind that Blitz3D might not be too cut out for this kind of mod. I'd wait for JuanJPros Irrilict port.

If B3D can handle all the shit SCP-CB has in it, I think this mod will be fine.

Catnipbuddy wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
I want to use Blitz3D because I'm already knowing it very well. I'm also creating another game in B3D (that's why I still want to use it). If you would put very good looking models in B3D and use FastExtension to make them looking more better, you can get quite some good results.

slender1200 wrote:I have an idea for the crowbar. Using the crowbar on the door of the 860 chamber will just open it. So you will not have to go through the forest. :MTF2:
Yeah, I also thought of that (but then I had the idea, I thought it would be to much OP). But I can make the crowbar to be spawning rarely.