Re: SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (WIP)

karl-police wrote: Okay, wait a second.

I need to extract this?

B3D - RoomMesh Conversion.exe

And add the borderless thing inside, like copy paste it from the other B3D from 1.3? and paste it in there??

How do I even extract or get the source coude from 1.3 bcs I do not work with .exe at all I only do other things i never converted anything into an .exe
The code is available on Regalis' GitHub page (https://github.com/Regalis11/scpcb)
Altough it's not that easy to convert the stuff from ntf mod into the newer SCP:CB version. You need to use Blitz3D IDE to open the files (and compile the Main.bb file to play the game).

PXLSHN wrote:
karl-police wrote: Okay, wait a second.

I need to extract this?

B3D - RoomMesh Conversion.exe

And add the borderless thing inside, like copy paste it from the other B3D from 1.3? and paste it in there??

How do I even extract or get the source coude from 1.3 bcs I do not work with .exe at all I only do other things i never converted anything into an .exe
The code is available on Regalis' GitHub page (https://github.com/Regalis11/scpcb)
Altough it's not that easy to convert the stuff from ntf mod into the newer SCP:CB version. You need to use Blitz3D IDE to open the files (and compile the Main.bb file to play the game).
I just wanted to add that borderless window option to the ntf launcher not put it into 1.3.9

karl-police wrote: I just wanted to add that borderless window option to the ntf launcher not put it into 1.3.9
Well, you still need to know how to code in Blitz3D to do that and it's not that easy to do as the new borderless windowed mode uses screen scaling which I personally haven't programmed into the game and I'm not sure if it's actually compatible with the ntf mod (due to the mod still using FastExtension and the newest SCP:CB versions don't use it).
I know the borderless windowed mode works using a main scaling sprite that scales the whole screen to make it fit the resolution of the desktop. But again, I wasn't the one who added that scaling thing for the borderless windowed mode and I actually never looked into it how exactly it works.

Another side note: The borderless windowed mode is actually nothing different than the windowed mode in that game, except it doesn't has the window borders and it it played full-screen, so if the bugs you see while playing the game in windowed mode happen then they won't most likely get fixed in borderless windowed mode for that version and I think this might be due to FastExtension (as it's not really compatible with Windows 8 and higher and even for other WIndows versions, as it's really unstable). To fix that problem entirely you would need to get rid off FastExtension entirely but I don't know what effort that will take as well.

PXLSHN wrote:
karl-police wrote: I just wanted to add that borderless window option to the ntf launcher not put it into 1.3.9
Well, you still need to know how to code in Blitz3D to do that and it's not that easy to do as the new borderless windowed mode uses screen scaling which I personally haven't programmed into the game and I'm not sure if it's actually compatible with the ntf mod (due to the mod still using FastExtension and the newest SCP:CB versions don't use it).
I know the borderless windowed mode works using a main scaling sprite that scales the whole screen to make it fit the resolution of the desktop. But again, I wasn't the one who added that scaling thing for the borderless windowed mode and I actually never looked into it how exactly it works.

Another side note: The borderless windowed mode is actually nothing different than the windowed mode in that game, except it doesn't has the window borders and it it played full-screen, so if the bugs you see while playing the game in windowed mode happen then they won't most likely get fixed in borderless windowed mode for that version and I think this might be due to FastExtension (as it's not really compatible with Windows 8 and higher and even for other WIndows versions, as it's really unstable). To fix that problem entirely you would need to get rid off FastExtension entirely but I don't know what effort that will take as well.

Isn't there a Pre 0.2.0?