Re: [1.3.X] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.2.0 in progress again)

SCPGamer627 wrote:WARNING THIS IS NOT ABOUT NTF MOD AND STUFFZZZ

*Playing my ONLY true playthrough of SCP:CB 1.3.6 and is at the end of the SCP-939 thing*

*Hits ESC*

HOLY MOTHERF*CKER WTF F*CK YOU GODDAMNIT

Details activated

I hit escape, and then SCP-173's LOUDEST SCARE NOISE happens and at the bottom of the screen it says "STOP HIDING"

Maybe you should stop hiding...
stop hiding your secrets, gamedevelopers.

I had a heart attack when it happened though.
I think that it is wrong topic...

*Waiting as patiently as I can for 2.0.0*

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................It's been over a month now since SCP CB 1.3.4, and absolutely nothing................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
ASRIEL DRREEMUR

SCPGamer627 wrote:*Waiting as patiently as I can for 2.0.0*

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................It's been over a month now since SCP CB 1.3.4, and absolutely nothing................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
We working on SCP CB v1.3.7 right now. And at the same time we working on NTF mod

SCPGamer627 wrote:Not to offend you in any way, but you should also work on your spelling!

I would be great at CinemaSins.
Not to offend you in anyway, you meant grammar, not spelling.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.