***UPDATE***

My computer has unfortunately passed away, and with her she sadly brought Forums Breach. I have ordered another, better PC to replace Gloria and it should be arriving in about 1 week (6-23-15). Now Forums Breach is still on my Google drive, and the document templates on my Imgur, salvaging it together and regaining my assets shouldn't be too difficult. However until then, development has been terminated.

I'm sorry, I truly am.

EDIT: She lives...
Last edited by Sic on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Is he dead?"
"You wanna check his pulse?"
"Um, let's just say he's dead."

Re: SCP: Forums Breach [v1.3]

CLgaming wrote:Funny, my computer just stopped booting up yesterday.

Good thing I've only had Jessie for abot less than a year, Geek Squad shall take good care of her..

I've had Gloria for 7 years, she survived 3 viruses and a trip from Mass to Texas. She's with the floppy disks now...
"Is he dead?"

Update v1.4 [Uploading to my Google drive now]

This is just a small update, fixed some grammatical errors involving the loading screens.
Also from here on out I'm using a patch to update the game, downloading Forums Breach won't take as long anymore.
"Is he dead?"

Re: SCP: Forums Breach [v1.4]

I want to be like SCP-066, but I wear a hat on my head.

I also have my voice replaced instead of a deep masculine voice
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:I want to be like SCP-066, but I wear a hat on my head.

I also have my voice replaced instead of a deep masculine voice
No.
"Is he dead?"

IT'S RUNNING RAMPID IN OUR STREETS! ~ Me in the killer sculpter episode 8: epic fail
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:IT'S RUNNING RAMPID IN OUR STREETS! ~ Me in the killer sculpter episode 8: epic fail
Well good for you then...

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away