Where to begin ?

Hi, since this new version has come out, the idea to implement SCP from the wiki on my own has come to my mind, but I don't really know where to begin.

I think I have every software needed, (3D World Studio, fragmotion, Blitz3D, Blender) But I still don't know how to use them, I try to look at source code of the game in Blitz3D to see how it work, I looked at some tutorials on youtube, but there is still some things I need to know about this software. The idea I had in my mind to make my first mod is just to implement a simple SCP object in a small containment chamber (Like SCP-099 for example) But I don't know if I really need to use such a software like Blender to just make a painting, I've saw recently in the Box of Horror topic a picture posted by juanpro of SCP-458, and in this mod they are many SCP objects like SCP-178 or SCP-1074, I'm actually wondering what software he used to make those objects ? Because I know for SCP-106 or SCP-860-2 you had to use Blender, but for non-animated objects I'm not certain.

There are many other questions about my desire to make mods, but that's the first question that came to my mind, if they are other questions, I will write them in this topic. (Or if I'm in the wrong place to ask those questions and there is no necessity to make a topic, just tell me)

Re: Where to begin ?

May be a derp moment on my behalf (if you know about modeling but I've not noticed it or something) - - - > If you mean about making the model, you'll have to know how to operate fragMOTION and if you have to use it's better features, blender.

But if it's the code part, I'm no expert with this code but I would just do tweaks to the normal code, seeing what happens. And then seeing if you can, in effect, duplicate other objects, and then see if you can manipulate these duplicates to mirror your intended... intention(?).

I did attempt to do somethings with the code a little while ago, and I learnt a little about the map functions, and also a tiny bit about NPCs. But nothing else, that I can remember.
My YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoltBarkingatthemoon
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.