Re: SCP - The New War (WIP)

slender1200 wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:Ah, OK, so currently it's something like a placeholder or such
Yes, I am either planning on putting more zombie in the 049 room, or make them spawn anywhere.
Here are a list of ones I plan on adding.
-Hazmat
-Nazi
-Zombies From 7.0
-Headless Nazi's
-Guard Zombies With There Guns (they will throw them at you, like Dying Light)
Actually these are some good ideas, I also thought of adding zombies like these in my mod, if you would need help with coding, maybe I could help a bit :wink:.

PXLSHN wrote:
slender1200 wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:Ah, OK, so currently it's something like a placeholder or such
Yes, I am either planning on putting more zombie in the 049 room, or make them spawn anywhere.
Here are a list of ones I plan on adding.
-Hazmat
-Nazi
-Zombies From 7.0
-Headless Nazi's
-Guard Zombies With There Guns (they will throw them at you, like Dying Light)
Actually these are some good ideas, I also thought of adding zombies like these in my mod, if you would need help with coding, maybe I could help a bit :wink:.
That would be fantastic if you could help, but if you did, I would probably wipe the current one. Because I found a few bugs with mine.
A bug I found was the Nazi got super long arms and his head had a dance break when he hit me, or sometimes he would walk away from me, or sometimes he would spawn 10-20 times once spawning one.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

slender1200 wrote: That would be fantastic if you could help, but if you did, I would probably wipe the current one. Because I found a few bugs with mine.
A bug I found was the Nazi got super long arms and his head had a dance break when he hit me, or sometimes he would walk away from me, or sometimes he would spawn 10-20 times once spawning one.
Some of these are actually bugs in coding, but some of these are bugs in the model's animation

PXLSHN wrote:
slender1200 wrote: That would be fantastic if you could help, but if you did, I would probably wipe the current one. Because I found a few bugs with mine.
Some of these are actually bugs in coding, but some of these are bugs in the model's animation
Yea, but I did not list all the bugs.

slender1200 wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
Yea, but I did not list all the bugs.
Alright, if I have the time, I can look into your code and try to fix all the bugs that are possible to fix using code.

PXLSHN wrote:Alright, if I have the time, I can look into your code and try to fix all the bugs that are possible to fix using code.
Alright

EDIT: Actually, we might need to restart the code in the first place, because 1.2 is coming soon.

I do not know if it is possible to add a video in the game, so if any of you know if this is possible, let me know.
I want to add a TV somewhere, and one of those old commercials (or movies) are playing on it.
Ex:
[youtube]d7MCsp5Ier4[/youtube]
[youtube]nPnSkd6E[/youtube]

slender1200 wrote:I do not know if it is possible to add a video in the game, so if any of you know if this is possible, let me know.
I want to add a TV somewhere, and one of those old commercials (or movies) are playing on it.
Ex:
-snip x2-
I think if it supports animated GIFs and having the sound of the TVs as ambience or something, then you could make it work like that.