Re: SCP - The New War (WIP)

slender1200 wrote:
A little question: Is the German sentence supposed to be like this or did you translated it using something like Google-Translator? Because it should be called "Gott hat mich unfertig verlassen" if you wanted to translate it from English to German directly (I'm a German guy, that's why I know it).

PXLSHN wrote:
slender1200 wrote:
A little question: Is the German sentence supposed to be like this or did you translated it using something like Google-Translator? Because it should be called "Gott hat mich unfertig verlassen" if you wanted to translate it from English to German directly (I'm a German guy, that's why I know it).
Supposed to be like that.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

slender1200 wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
slender1200 wrote:
Supposed to be like that.
Ah OK, just wanted to note you :).

I have added two new rooms today, one of them is "Endroom3". It used to be the endroom in v0.2.1, and I have added another room. It used to be the chamber of 689. I would add the conference room, but it will not work. I am not saying it MAV's, but where it is supposed to be, it is just a black void.

Stuff

I got fun stuff (I am not saying that this is all I have done so far, it is just some stuff)

Spoiler
Nazi Officer (1123)
Spoiler
035 (Uses Nazi Model)
Spoiler
Key 860
Spoiler