Re: SCP - Site 24 mod (for SCP CB)

KirbyMario12345 wrote: Pretty awesome, though if you want to post a new link, consider updating the link in the OP rather than inserting it into a new post.

Also, some fixes I would like to suggest:

•In the exe file, "containement" needs to be changed to "containment"
•By default, Launcher and fullscreen should be disabled
•The default resolution should be 1024 x 768 as 600 x 400 is pretty small
•The outline for the bars/meters (Such as the loading bar) shouldn't be white, they are hard to see against the white of the loading screen
•Make the background music slightly quieter, the voices are sometimes hard to hear
•MAAAAAAAASSSSIVE lag spike when activating events/using items (it's not my machine, regular SCP CB runs fine)
•Laggy in general
•For some reason, calling the elevator in 049's tunnel doesn't work (unless this is a problem with Containment Breach itself? Though I haven't encountered that)
Thank for feedback :)

-Exe changed :)
-Launcher/fullscreen : normally people can disable theses parameters like they want so i dont know if its usefull to do this :)
-About the bars/meters i dont know where i can find it :/ if you have a idea :)
-About music you can modify the music volume in options :)
-I dont know how you can lag, i tried on 2 computers and my friends tried too and there is no lag :/ but i trust you if you have this :) i dont know why that is weird
-049's elevator bug to e sometimes :/ same before the mod i thing its bug but after sometimes it works well :)