SCP - Site 24 mod (for SCP CB)

Hello guys ! :)

I made mod which changes sounds, some textures and music :) i wanted to do more but i dont have the enough experience in "room modding" :(

Story/elements : the mod takes place in SCP Site 24, this site contains some of the worst SCPs which exist. Site 24 mod has some targets : add action side to SCP CB, add more background around SCP CB in giving to it a name (Site 24) and some documents, etc... The main target is to place the player in action-horror and not just horror style.

Link : http://www.moddb.com/mods/scp-site-24/d ... 24-10-v115
Last edited by Alphive on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: SCP - Site 24 mod (for SCP CB)

D-9999 wrote:I would download, but I would first appreciate some screenshots, maybe a video? And possibly some more description that I can refer to.
I checked it out, there is music, but only one or two new textures in game, not even a 173, so this must be in early development.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Alphive wrote: I made mod which changes sounds, some textures and music :) i wanted to do more but i dont have the enough experience in "room modding" :(
by "room modding" you mean 3d modelling right? That's fine, I too would make a mod but I have zero experience with 3d modelling and zero money for an actual GOOD computer ;-;

Yes its just the beginning i want to improve the mod with new things, new others textures, etc.. and i want to see how create new rooms to place inside the game :)

I asked PXLSHN about softare that he used so soon i will try to download it and begin to see how it works ^^ i have already some bases in 3Dmax/Gmax so maybe it will be useful :)

And if you have things to place like textures, etc... that you want inside say me :D

---MOD UPDATED---

-More sounds added/modified
-Some textured corrected

@Alphive: If you need help with rooms, I can help (maybe send me some concept art of the rooms and then I can make them). You also said that I should make tutorials and I would like to do some of them. The problem is actually that I don't have much time on doing them. It wouldn't take that long if I would make the rooms (as I have the right program for it and I also have some models I can place inside th maps from SCP:CB (elevator,lamp,etc...)).

@slender1200 : with pleasure :) if there is things that you want to add, correct, etc... say me we can do thing better :) in the first post i added some things about the story but if you or another person want to add part to the background you are welcome :)

@PXLSHN : that is an awesome idea thank you bro ! :) i through about kind of "control room" in the Administration Zone you know like this thing : http://www.esa.int/var/esa/storage/imag ... ontrol.jpg and maybe it can give you idea for NTF mod :D
About the tutorials, take your time and do it just if you want, but when i see how it can be usefull for the community i think it can be a good idea :D Ahaha you must teach me how you do with rooms :D

Last update : http://www.moddb.com/mods/scp-site-24/d ... 24-13-v115

Pretty awesome, though if you want to post a new link, consider updating the link in the OP rather than inserting it into a new post.

Also, some fixes I would like to suggest:

•In the exe file, "containement" needs to be changed to "containment"
•By default, Launcher and fullscreen should be disabled
•The default resolution should be 1024 x 768 as 600 x 400 is pretty small
•The outline for the bars/meters (Such as the loading bar) shouldn't be white, they are hard to see against the white of the loading screen
•Make the background music slightly quieter, the voices are sometimes hard to hear
•MAAAAAAAASSSSIVE lag spike when activating events/using items (it's not my machine, regular SCP CB runs fine)
•Laggy in general
•For some reason, calling the elevator in 049's tunnel doesn't work (unless this is a problem with Containment Breach itself? Though I haven't encountered that)