SCP Comix gameplay suggestions.

Hey, everyone, Kenneth Crooker here, and one day, I plan to have major help from programmers like Juanpro and InnocentSam to help me with adding more cutscenes, NPCs, rooms and events to SCP Comix.
With that being said, I would be happy to take some suggestions from you guys. Feel free to give me ideas!
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Re: SCP Comix gameplay suggestions.

Kenneth crooker wrote:Hey, everyone, Kenneth Crooker here, and one day, I plan to have major help from programmers like Juanpro and InnocentSam to help me with adding more cutscenes, NPCs, rooms and events to SCP Comix.
With that being said, I would be happy to take some suggestions from you guys. Feel free to give me ideas!
I remember in the comic you made, that sausage guy who interviewed 173.
Feel like in the middle of the game, he should come up to you and ask you questions, and bother the shit out of you.
Maybe it could attract SCP's.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Re: SCP Comix gameplay suggestions.

slender1200 wrote:
Kenneth crooker wrote:Hey, everyone, Kenneth Crooker here, and one day, I plan to have major help from programmers like Juanpro and InnocentSam to help me with adding more cutscenes, NPCs, rooms and events to SCP Comix.
I remember in the comic you made, that sausage guy who interviewed 173.
Feel like in the middle of the game, he should come up to you and ask you questions, and bother the shit out of you.
Maybe it could attract SCP's.
Maybe I should. but I'll need someone to make a model of him for me.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557