Re: Compiling Source Code

Hisamera wrote:
juanjpro wrote:If I'm not mistaken, the source code includes a file called "winfix.decls". Put that in your userlibs folder.

Or you can just remove CompatData from Main.bb since it's causing more issues than it's supposed to fix.
Yeah on Windows 10 it's making game just unplayble. The whole screen is flashing, objects are disapearing, player is falling through floor, a lot of MAVs, and i am getting like 20FPS when it should have RAISED FPS on Windows 8 up.
Do you know how to fix the error message I posted?
I know you, but you don't know me.
I see you. Don't believe me?
Here is some proof:

==================
| You are viewing my post |
==================

Hisamera wrote: Yeah on Windows 10 it's making game just unplayble. The whole screen is flashing, objects are disapearing, player is falling through floor, a lot of MAVs, and i am getting like 20FPS when it should have RAISED FPS on Windows 8 up.
I really doubt that objects disappearing, and MAV's are exclusive to Windows 8 and 8.1 (and 10).

The only largely reported MAV was for SCP-079's room, which Regalis said was an error in SCP-079's chamber.

And the last part isn't really true. You're getting bad FPS because of your computer (and how the game is optimized). I get around 70 FPS when SCP-966 isn't spawned. I'll say it again, it's most likely your computer.

Mr. Guy wrote:Do you know how to fix the error message I posted?
:D too late pal, already did it :P

Or if it didn't worked then :'( what can i do? I don't know everything.
SyphenTV wrote: And the last part isn't really true. You're getting bad FPS because of your computer (and how the game is optimized). I get around 70 FPS when SCP-966 isn't spawned. I'll say it again, it's most likely your computer.
This is off topic but who cares. I don't get Bad FPS because of my computer neither by how the game is optimized. I Cut out Compdata part and now i get stable 60 (i don't know how many, by stable i mean it doesn't lags), and its not giving me MAVs and screen stoped flashing, so if you don't have Windows 10 then really i please, don't comment on something that you really do not know all the information.
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

Hisamera wrote:
Mr. Guy wrote:Do you know how to fix the error message I posted?
:D too late pal, already did it :P

Or if it didn't worked then :'( what can i do? I don't know everything.
SyphenTV wrote: And the last part isn't really true. You're getting bad FPS because of your computer (and how the game is optimized). I get around 70 FPS when SCP-966 isn't spawned. I'll say it again, it's most likely your computer.
This is off topic but who cares. I don't get Bad FPS because of my computer neither by how the game is optimized. I Cut out Compdata part and now i get stable 60 (i don't know how many, by stable i mean it doesn't lags), and its not giving me MAVs and screen stoped flashing, so if you don't have Windows 10 then really i please, don't comment on something that you really do not know all the information.
I didn't download it again. When I was trying to fix my problems with compiling, I accidently edited the fastext.dll. It is fixed now. I am now able to modify the game. Thanks to all of you that helped me. One more question, Do I need to compile other .bb files of the game or not?
I know you, but you don't know me.
I see you. Don't believe me?
Here is some proof:

==================
| You are viewing my post |
==================

Hisamera wrote:

Thank you for making as much sense in the first part as possible.

So you were getting bad FPS not because of your computer, and not because of the game?

And all you had to say was "I deleted CompData, it helped. Thanks anyway." You didn't need to write all of that.