Re: [1.2.3] SCP Containment Breach 087-B Mod v1.0.2

PXLSHN wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:
Child Muncher wrote:This isn't even an SCP-087-B mod anymore. It's just a clusterfuck of random horror characters and games mashed into a mod.
I had the idea to change 1123, by making it a simple hallway from 087-B, and at the end a model of the Masked Man pops up. When it pops up, you teleport to the facility and it slowly becomes SCP-087-Bified, turning walls into bricks, ect. After the event is over, the facility turns back to normal.

Better then the Jeff the Killer stuff.

EDIT: For SCP-205, it could be replaced with both monsters from 087-B beating/killing multiple Class-D's, and when you walk in you instantly die from them.
I have to say these are good ideas which would fit better to the mod (if it should be a pure SCP-087-B mod). But still, adding horror characters from other Horror games is still a very good idea, but in my opinion, the title of this mod should be different as (as many already said before) this is pretty much a collaboration made by references/resources/etc... from other Horror games in SCP:CB.
But still, your mod is great :wink:
I'll change the mod name in the next update (Most likely to "SCP Containment Breach-B" or "SCP-XXXX-B" or "SCP-B")
[1.2.3] SCP Containment Breach 087-B Mod:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4944
[1.3.11] Field Of View (FOV) Mod:
https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... f=5&t=8433

PXLSHN wrote:
TheHappyJammer wrote:I'll change the mod name in the next update (Most likely to "SCP Containment Breach-B" or "SCP-XXXX-B" or "SCP-B")
As Zackonark already said, "SCP: Containment Breach-B" is a good title for this mod in my opinion.
I'm afraid I don't think so... In my opinion, then it will be impossible to understand, on what stuff this mod was originally based. But on the other hand, I agree that the current name of this mod is not right for it.
Administrator of Russian SCP:CB Wiki and Russian SCP Games Wiki
P. S. From Russia with big love... of SCP :wink:

SyphenTV wrote:
Dmitriy-Bars wrote:I have added eyes to your 966's texture. How do you think, it looks good?
Spoiler
The texture looks.....okay?

My only problem with it, is that you don't need to add pupils and such to it. You can leave it like the empty void it was, only adding a person in a hazard suit in the eyes.
Cuz' why not.
Person in a hazard suit? What?

About the pupils: I found the picture of Maere's Light Eater, and it looks like he has them.

Dmitriy-Bars wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:
Dmitriy-Bars wrote:I have added eyes to your 966's texture. How do you think, it looks good?
Spoiler
The texture looks.....okay?

My only problem with it, is that you don't need to add pupils and such to it. You can leave it like the empty void it was, only adding a person in a hazard suit in the eyes.
Cuz' why not.
Person in a hazard suit? What?
For some reason, I thought you were talking about your revival of the Resonance Cascade mod.

And yes, I said Hazard Suit.

PXLSHN wrote:
TheHappyJammer wrote:I'll change the mod name in the next update (Most likely to "SCP Containment Breach-B" or "SCP-XXXX-B" or "SCP-B")
As Zackonark already said, "SCP: Containment Breach-B" is a good title for this mod in my opinion.
How about this name: "SCP-087-B Horrors"?