Re: [1.2.3] SCP Containment Breach 087-B Mod v1.0.2

I've noticed that your mod improves the "appearing" of 205's chamber (it doesn't generates in the vanilla game so it is impossible to teleport there) and the bug with SCP-1074 (not textures, but player's death :wink: ).

So, one question: HOW? How you did it? :gasp:

And how can I do it for my port of Half-Life mod? (I also would like to improve the 1074's textures.)
Administrator of Russian SCP:CB Wiki and Russian SCP Games Wiki
P. S. From Russia with big love... of SCP :wink:

If your mod is based on horror games and creepypastas (including the Slenderman), how about to change SCP-035 as Masky from Marble Hornets and SCP-096 as The Rake?

Here is something that I've changed:

1. Documents:
Spoiler
2. 035 sign:
Spoiler
I also tried to make textures for 035 and its victim (not so good :doubt: ):
Spoiler
And for 096:
Spoiler
Please, don't be angry with me if I annoyed you to death... I'm just trying to give you some new ideas for your great mod.

Dmitriy-Bars wrote:
slender1200 wrote:
Dmitriy-Bars wrote:
Spoiler
Please, don't be angry with me if I annoyed you to death... I'm just trying to give you some new ideas for your great mod.
That 096 texture actually looks really good.
Uh... What about another things?
I think those look good too, but I just like the 096.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

So, there's all of my ideas:

1. Make SCP-173 only as the Red Monster (looks better than 2 monsters in one being, because Red Monster have the same behaviour as 173).
2. Use the old model of SCP-106 (from 0.1-0.5.5, with its source code) and retexture it to the Masked Man (or use the original "mental" model).
3. Retexture SCP-096 as Rake and SCP-035 as Masky (watch my previous post).
4. Make a new texture for SCP-860-2 (like Smile.dog itself).
5. (Unnecessary) Use the new model of Slenderman (I can send it for you).

Also, some new textures for SCP-860 and Intro Door (used from Slender's Woods):
Spoiler
Last edited by Dmitriy-Bars on Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hello guys... As you can tell I have not been active for a billion years... Real Life happened. I apologize if my absence caused any ruckus, but rest assured here I'll be present over the summer to make some amends. I appreciate how some of you guys were willing to improve upon the mod without me. Real life has prevented me from both inspiration and time to continue on, but now I am here I suppose to at least make some amends, try to implement the proposed changes if possible. I'm sorry slender1200 especially for your trust in me on the New War project that didn't pull true. With College on the horizon, I'm unsure if I have the same commitment on this as before, but I will do what I can. Thanks guys
[1.2.3] SCP Containment Breach 087-B Mod:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4944
[1.3.11] Field Of View (FOV) Mod:
https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... f=5&t=8433

Dmitriy-Bars wrote:I've noticed that your mod improves the "appearing" of 205's chamber (it doesn't generates in the vanilla game so it is impossible to teleport there) and the bug with SCP-1074 (not textures, but player's death :wink: ).

So, one question: HOW? How you did it? :gasp:

And how can I do it for my port of Half-Life mod? (I also would like to improve the 1074's textures.)
I simply doubled the amount of ROOM1 rooms being forced to render in a map, significantly increasing the chance of 205 appearing. All in MapSystem.bb at the CreateMap function
[1.2.3] SCP Containment Breach 087-B Mod:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4944
[1.3.11] Field Of View (FOV) Mod:
https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... f=5&t=8433