Re: [1.2.3] SCP Containment Breach 087-B Mod v1.0.2

Dmitriy-Bars wrote:
TheHappyJammer wrote:
Dmitriy-Bars wrote:TheHappyJammer, if you did the great work in this mod, maybe you can help me with developing a new version of HL mod? (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4956)

I need some advices for replacing models.
Sure I can give some advice. What are the specifics?
Did you play Half-Life 2?
Or can you find the models of Combine Stalker (http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Stalker), a citizen and (maybe) a metrocop from it? I want to change SCP-966 and SCP-205's shadows by them, but I can't...
I have a suggestion to continue the developing of Half-Life Resonance Cascade mod (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2446) and port it to v1.2.3, but I need someone's help to change some files (if you agree):

1. Find and replace all the files (models, sounds, documents) for SCP-966, SCP-1048-A and SCP-205 and change SCP-1048's drawings.

2. Change the rest of NPC models (from the current version of the mod).

3. (maybe) Change SCP-1074 and improve SCP-372's (Alien Controller) textures.

I already have an idea to replace 1048-A with a houndeye (like SCP-066), but maybe it needs animation of sonic attack. I also have ideas for 205 and 966, but you can propose me another ones (because I'm not sure that they are good):

SCP-205 = Cinema Lamps (a scene with Metrocops and a citizen from HL2)
SCP-966 = Stalker

(That is non-canonical for HL1, but looks like an easter egg or something else :wink:)
I don't have Half Life 2, the closest thing I got is Garry's Mod, but even then I have no clue how to extract models from the game :/
[1.2.3] SCP Containment Breach 087-B Mod:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4944
[1.3.11] Field Of View (FOV) Mod:
https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... f=5&t=8433

Zackonark wrote:They weren't as eventful as my fail video, but at least I set them up properly this time. Still can't get my damn web cam to work though.
[youtube]6SYBuPhs_0I[/youtube]
[youtube]aiRaR79groY[/youtube]
I fixed the link in case you were having trouble extracting it :/
And as a suggestion, you could post those videos to the public, I wouldn't mind :)

In addition to the one of my last comments:
I have a little idea for your mod. Can you replace :0492:'s model with Amnesia's Grunt, like in the first versions?
Can you also change the models of Jeff (because the retextured model of the scientist jars against the classical look of him), Freddy (178-1, for the same reason) and Smile.dog (860-2)?

I really like the textures, but it would be much better if these monsters used their own models.
Administrator of Russian SCP:CB Wiki and Russian SCP Games Wiki
P. S. From Russia with big love... of SCP :wink:

Dmitriy-Bars wrote:In addition to the one of my last comments:
I have a little idea for your mod. Can you replace :0492:'s model with Amnesia's Grunt, like in the first versions?
Can you also change the models of Jeff (because the retextured model of the scientist jars against the classical look of him), Freddy (178-1, for the same reason) and Smile.dog (860-2)?

I really like the textures, but it would be much better if these monsters used their own models.
I'll see what I can do, but I suck at modeling :6

The guard-zombie with Grunt's face looks good too, so I am not sure if it really should be changed. But Jeff, Freddy and Smile.dog must look like themselves, not like the re-textured models of NPCs. I'm also thinking about changing 966's model (as Maere monster), but I like their texture too.

And, I want to ask: why there is an old model of SCP-049-2 in the mod's files (GFX\npcs\zombie2.b3d)? Is it used in the mod itself?

Dmitriy-Bars wrote:The guard-zombie with Grunt's face looks good too, so I am not sure if it really should be changed. But Jeff, Freddy and Smile.dog must look like themselves, not like the re-textured models of NPCs. I'm also thinking about changing 966's model (as Maere monster), but I like their texture too.

And, I want to ask: why there is an old model of SCP-049-2 in the mod's files (GFX\npcs\zombie2.b3d)? Is it used in the mod itself?
It is the 008 Zombie he added.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

TheHappyJammer wrote:
Dmitriy-Bars wrote:In addition to the one of my last comments:

I'll see what I can do, but I suck at modeling :6
I understand, but I don't mean only you... I mean someone who can help (and helped) you with some models.