Re: [1.2.3] SCP Containment Breach 087-B Mod v1.0.2

Zackonark wrote:If you have a copy of Amnesia: The Dark Descent, you can import the grunt model straight out of the game files into Blender. All it is is a simple .obj file, if I'm not mistaken.
Funny thing is I actually have the Grunt model (.dae) from the Amnesia: The Dark Descent demo. My trouble is giving it animations and rigging it and such which I basically suck at :/
[1.2.3] SCP Containment Breach 087-B Mod:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4944
[1.3.11] Field Of View (FOV) Mod:
https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... f=5&t=8433

Dmitriy-Bars wrote:
TheHappyJammer wrote:
Dmitriy-Bars wrote:In addition to the one of my last comments:

Can you also change the models of Jeff (because the retextured model of the scientist jars against the classical look of him), Freddy (178-1, for the same reason) and Smile.dog (860-2)?

I really like the textures, but it would be much better if these monsters used their own models.
I'll see what I can do, but I suck at modeling :6
I understand, but I don't mean only you... I mean someone who can help (and helped) you with some models.
Right now I can think of PXLSHN or slender1200 to help, but right now this mod is basically a solo project until I can finish the New War code for slender1200's mod.

TheHappyJammer wrote:
Zackonark wrote:If you have a copy of Amnesia: The Dark Descent, you can import the grunt model straight out of the game files into Blender. All it is is a simple .obj file, if I'm not mistaken.
Funny thing is I actually have the Grunt model (.dae) from the Amnesia: The Dark Descent demo. My trouble is giving it animations and rigging it and such which I basically suck at :/
I may need some time, but I might be able to animate it for you.
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website

Child Muncher wrote:This isn't even an SCP-087-B mod anymore. It's just a clusterfuck of random horror characters and games mashed into a mod.
I had the idea to change 1123, by making it a simple hallway from 087-B, and at the end a model of the Masked Man pops up. When it pops up, you teleport to the facility and it slowly becomes SCP-087-Bified, turning walls into bricks, ect. After the event is over, the facility turns back to normal.

Better then the Jeff the Killer stuff.

EDIT: For SCP-205, it could be replaced with both monsters from 087-B beating/killing multiple Class-D's, and when you walk in you instantly die from them.

SyphenTV wrote:
Child Muncher wrote:This isn't even an SCP-087-B mod anymore. It's just a clusterfuck of random horror characters and games mashed into a mod.
I had the idea to change 1123, by making it a simple hallway from 087-B, and at the end a model of the Masked Man pops up. When it pops up, you teleport to the facility and it slowly becomes SCP-087-Bified, turning walls into bricks, ect. After the event is over, the facility turns back to normal.

EDIT: For SCP-205, it could be replaced with both monsters from 087-B beating/killing multiple Class-D's, and when you walk in you instantly die from them.
I have to say these are good ideas which would fit better to the mod (if it should be a pure SCP-087-B mod). But still, adding horror characters from other Horror games is still a very good idea, but in my opinion, the title of this mod should be different as (as many already said before) this is pretty much a collaboration made by references/resources/etc... from other Horror games in SCP:CB.
But still, your mod is great :wink:

PXLSHN wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:

I have to say these are good ideas which would fit better to the mod (if it should be a pure SCP-087-B mod). But still, adding horror characters from other Horror games is still a very good idea, but in my opinion, the title of this mod should be different as (as many already said before) this is pretty much a collaboration made by references/resources/etc... from other Horror games in SCP:CB.
But still, your mod is great :wink:

Criticism accepted, E-Kyon-Kun's video touches on this too. In the next update (hopefully within the next month) the name of the mod will be changed.

SyphenTV wrote:

As much as I like those ideas, my modding capabilities are limited and from the start, this mod was not a pure 087-B mod. I will simply change the name and change a few aspects, but not greatly in the next update.