Some additions from SCP: CB v1.3.10 build (thanks to Jabka):
- New model and sounds for elevator doors.
- Added the "missing" containment door inside of SCP-372's chamber.
- Added new random generation code for maintenance tunnels.
- Fixed the alarm sound in SCP-009's chamber.
- Optimized HID Turret textures.
- New textures for DD-7382 crystal.
- Meet the new enemies - Black Ops Assassins (AI based on MTF Eta-10 from Ultimate Edition).
- Added SCP-009's chamber (as an acid waste room).
- Optimised the textures of all NPCs, some items and AH-64.
- Removed companion bots.
- Fixed the scale of Kingpin, Pit Drone and Otis.
- New models of briefcase (SCP-513), Gargantua, Controller and Sentry Turret.
- New loading screen.
- Two new achievements.
- MTF (HECU and Black Ops) are able to close SCP-173's chamber after "re-containing" the robot.
- Decreased the speed of Gargantua and Alien Grunt.
- Added "camera shaking" when Gargantua walks.
- Re-made some NPC voices (both in vanilla and russifier).
- SCP-035 replaced as Zombie HEV Subject.
- New model of binoculars.
- Added SCP-409 and its chamber.
- Added binoculars (you can find this item in SCP-457's chamber).
- Added new variation of SCP-049-2 - zombie scientist (he can be found in SCP-049's chamber instead of second zombie guard).
- Removed "room2vent" room due to bug.
- Added more new items' outputs for SCP-914:
HEV Suit / Vest: Rough - Electronical components;
Antidote Bottle (SCP-500) / Rad Bottle (SCP-420-J): 1:1 - Syringe
Very Fine Syringe (you know, the original one was illogical): Rough - nothing, Coarse - First-Aid Kit, 1:1 - Blue First-Aid Kit, Fine/Very Fine - Strange Bottle (instead of SCP-008-1)
- Added new items' outputs for SCP-914:
HEV Suit: 1:1 - Vest, Coarse/Rough - HEV Battery, Fine - HEV with helmet (similar to SCP-008 hazmat suit), Very Fine - Upgraded HEV with helmet (with infinite stamina);
Vest: 1:1 - HEV Suit, Coarse/Rough - HEV Battery;
Gas Mask: 1:1 - HECU Gas Mask;
HECU Gas Mask: 1:1 - Gas Mask, Fine/Very Fine - Upgraded HECU Gas Mask (similar to red night vision goggles, with infinite stamina);
Antidote Bottle (SCP-500): 1:1 - HEV Battery, Fine - Rad Bottle (SCP-420-J), Very Fine - Adrenaline Bottle
Tau Cannon/Displacer Gun (SCP-1499): Coarse/Rough - U-235
Beretta M9 Pistol: Coarse/Rough - Ammo for the pistol
- Minor fixes for Russian Translation Mod.
- Removed the ability of companions to move (because it lets the other D-Class-based NPCs move too).
- Added an HEV suit (similar to the vest).
- C-492 (SCP-173) changed to BMR-500 Robot.
- Added the Tau Cannon (as an item and output from SCP-914 for SCP-1499).
- Added the crowbar and Beretta pistol (as items).
- New achievements.
- New loading screens.
- New documents.
- Added the player's badge.
- New icons of walking/sprinting and crouching.
- Added the weapon supply.
- Added the Kingpin (SCP-457) and his containment chamber.
- Added the vent room and a new event in it.
- MTF now can kill SCP-008-1 (Zombie Soldier).
- Returned "halloween" command.
- Removed the cell guard and Gate B guard that killed the player.
- Added an easter egg companion.
- Added 9 new companion characters: Gordon Freeman, Gina Cross, Barney Calhoun, Adrian Shephard, Cooper, Walter, G-Man and Zombie.
- New model of Combine Metrocop (now he finally has a pistol).
- Added new zombie in SCP-008's chamber.
- The scientists (not included the black scientist) and D-Class can be your companions now (inspired by "Ikobot" from Project Resurrection Mod).
- New Apache model.
- Changed the monitor in SCP-205's chamber.
- Removed the ability of Gonzales to spawn by console (his spawning is bugged).
- Removed all unused textures.
- Minor improves.
- New models for Scientists, Janitors and D-Class.
- New gasmask model.
- New syringe model.
- New keycards model.
- Added an old navigator model.
- Added VOX easter egg for SCP-079.
- Added extended version of SCP-049 Chase music.
- Changed the hazmat model.
- Changed the Nazi leaflet.
- Female Scientist changed to Otis the Guard.
v6.3.1 (C-492 Mod)
- SCP-173 rechanged to C-492 (well, this statue is better than broken alien).
- Rechanged some sounds and textures.
- Returned "halloween" command.
- Improved the easter egg note in Maynard's office.
- Fully removed bugged "bone manipulating" of guards.
- Fixed game crash in SCP-1162's chamber.
- Changed SCP-049's Theme.
- Improved the paths to the new medkit models.
- SCP-173 "killing" sounds is now "stronger".
- New "slash" sounds.NOTE:
SCP-173's colliders must be improved. If you know how to fix it, tell me.
- Updated to SCP: CB v1.3.7.
- Rechanged/improved some sounds and textures.
- Added new models for the Zombies.
- Added new exclusive models and textures for some items.
- Some NPCs are now a bit smaller/bigger in accordance with their "real" sizes.
- Removed MTF's "bone manipulation" lines that caused game's crash (thanks to PXLSHN).
- Rechanged Pocket Dimension Ambience, SCP-205 and SCP-914 Themes.
- Changed the shooting speed of guards (now it sounds more realistic).
- Changed the AAText fonts (inspired by MarphyBlack's "Half-Life Fact Files" videos).
- New easter eggs.
- Fixed the walking animations of Shock Troopers (SCP-966).
- Some fixes for the animation of Bullsquids (SCP-939).
- Minor fixes for in-game texts.
- Ported to v1.3.6.
- Removed auto-updater (the mod may not work normally with further versions/patches of the game).
- Improved game's crashing after teleporting to Gate A (thanks to PXLSHN).
- Rechanged some documents.
- New skins for keycards.
- Added 4 new loading screens + new loading screen for SCP-173.
- Re-added and improved the Gate A/B skybox from the v0.8.2 port (first public version of HL: RC).
- Returned the HEV Suit's sounds from Half-Life and HECU Grunts' voices from Black Mesa: Source.
- New scripted sounds for the PA System.
- Rechanged the models of Vortigaunt and Alien Grunt.
- Improved the Alien Controller's textures.
- Rechanged some animations for the Alien Grunt.
- Rechanged/improved the walking animation of MTF (HECU).
- Removed bugged "head rotating" animation of guards.
- Removed "halloween" command.
- More easter eggs!