Re: Mod compilation thread

So im planning to make a mod, but came across a few problems. In some npc's like 173 or 106 or the MTF, there is not editing the textures, but editing the actual "textures" if you know what I mean. It is what makes it more 3D. How do you edit it to make it the same as the visual texture? Becuase it will say a memory acces violation if its not the same.

Um, not entirely sure what you mean. A texture is a texture is a texture. If you're talking about editing the MODEL, then you'd need the necessary animations, the easiest way being using FragMOTION or Blender to rig the new model's mesh to the old model's skeleton. If you mean something like the Bump or Norm Texture, then I kinda recommend not editing that at all. They're there to give the texture depth. Yet if you're using an original mode, then make a new Bump or Norm Texture for it. If you're talking about something else... I dunno how to help you.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

In 0.9.3, the bump textures are broken for some reason. They are disabled by default, so editing the bump maps wouldn't have any visable effect anyway, but if you enable bump mapping in the options, most textures look kinda weird.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Everyone even though they are mods they can be harmful to your computer like they can replace something that was in a folder with a virus Im just here to warn you that still they are mods they can be harmful
I know you, but you don't know me.
I see you. Don't believe me?
Here is some proof:

==================
| You are viewing my post |
==================

Mr. Guy wrote:Everyone even though they are mods they can be harmful to your computer like they can replace something that was in a folder with a virus Im just here to warn you that still they are mods they can be harmful
People tend to report that if they find any malicious files inside a mod. (which usually doesn't happen) Most antiviruses today detect stuff before it can do anything to the computer. (Google Chrome even warns and stops the download if it contains anything bad.) And moderators delete any links that may include harmful or bad content in a mod.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

juanjpro wrote:This thread is outdated, there are new mods out there and most of the ones that appear have new threads or are no longer being worked on.
True. Update please :3 I mean there's Box of Horrors, Future Horror, Cry of Fear, Fan Breach, and many other simpler mods and customizations!

As for the links on the first page in the thread, here are new ones (I guess?) for those that don't work:
- Containment is Magic mod (The two links on the first thread post are broken; I think this one is the true thread for that now?)
- Slender Mod (this is the thread for that now; the wiki page is gone)
- Spanish Translation Mod (original thread locked; this is the renewed one?)
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.