Re: [1.3.1] SCPS Mod

InnocentSam wrote:
juanjpro wrote:
Seriously, this scps sucks? No way, its been in the game for so long so how this SCP sucks?
Yes, it does suck. How it made it into the official game is beyond me, and I'm glad that it's mostly gone now.
Compared to some of the events I designed I thought it was neat :?
why not make it 1074 shows how D-9341 was demoted to class D (yes i know about that document that shows about HOW he got demoted) ex: 1074 shows the incident from the document

anyway, im not sure if this is everyone or me but...

cloning doesn't work it gives me a error about the said object being cloned

ex: cloning scp-500 (Could not [whatever it said] (pill.pill))
That Poot Burd c:

Re: [1.3.1] SCPS Mod

PootWizard wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:
juanjpro wrote: Yes, it does suck. How it made it into the official game is beyond me, and I'm glad that it's mostly gone now.
Compared to some of the events I designed I thought it was neat :?
why not make it 1074 shows how D-9341 was demoted to class D (yes i know about that document that shows about HOW he got demoted) ex: 1074 shows the incident from the document

anyway, im not sure if this is everyone or me but...

cloning doesn't work it gives me a error about the said object being cloned

ex: cloning scp-500 (Could not [whatever it said] (pill.pill))
It might have been outdated. Will update it and release a patch.

Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.2.0 Released!)

Just tested the mod and it's good that these SCP's are being brought back.

However, the lighting for SCP-409 seems to be a bit off though. (409 is completely dark despite there being a light below it)
Also, you really should change 1074 to match the plot set by 1162, so it fits better,
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:The lighting for SCP-409 seems to be a bit off though. (409 is completely dark despite there being a light below it)
Also, you really should change 1074 to match the plot set by 1162.
That's because of the texture quality. Since FastExt is removed, it became darker.

I don't think 1074 plot should be changed because SCP-1074 isn't meant for precious moments. Let's make the protagonist back story for example (there is already a theory),

Protagonist AKA Benjamin Oliver Walker (The last name is too obvious) once work as level 4 researcher, however, got fired for a reason, that is the "Spiral Gestalt" (shown in the game) which he didn't have permission.

After being fired, he might have suffered depression/stress and kill them (can be his family, a son and a pregnant mother or someone) which SCP-1074 tells it, he might also have sentenced life in prison or death sentence but the Secure, Contain, Protect took a little interest of him and bring him back but only to become Class D instead.

Benjamin must have been in the facility for many years (or months) before the game takes place.

There might theories of why benjamin doesn't remember his face.

Here are the answer that might solve the mystery:

Benjamin might have not seen his face for many years. That could be the reason.

diszxchat wrote:
AveryLP wrote:The lighting for SCP-409 seems to be a bit off though. (409 is completely dark despite there being a light below it)
That's because of the texture quality. Since FastExt is removed, it became darker.

I don't think 1074 plot should be changed because SCP-1074 isn't meant for precious moments. Let's make the protagonist back story for example (there is already a theory),

Protagonist AKA Benjamin Oliver Walker (The last name is too obvious) once work as level 4 researcher, however, got fired for a reason, that is the "Spiral Gestalt" (shown in the game) which he didn't have permission.

After being fired, he might have suffered depression/stress and kill them (can be his family, a son and a pregnant mother or someone) which SCP-1074 tells it, he might also have sentenced life in prison or death sentence but the Secure, Contain, Protect took a little interest of him and bring him back but only to become Class D instead.

Benjamin must have been in the facility for many years (or months) before the game takes place.

Regarding SCP-409's lighting, is it possible to fix it so it's like in the BoH mod?
And about 1074, another idea is that the Foundation, after making Walker a Class-D, implanted a false memory into him, making him believe he became a Class-D for murdering his family.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
diszxchat wrote:

Regarding SCP-409's lighting, is it possible to fix it so it's like in the BoH mod?
And about 1074, another idea is that the Foundation, after making Walker a Class-D, implanted a false memory into him, making him believe he became a Class-D for murdering his family.
I will check with PXLSHN about that.