Re: [1.3.7] "Project Resurrection" Mod (V.2.5 RELEASED ; V.3.0 W.I.P...)

diszxchat wrote:Just to let you know that I'm VERY busy with my school. And no, the development is going very SLOWLY.
I will try continuing the development probably on 1st September.

As of the development, the main priority is getting SCP-006 function in-game. Then, I will work on other features as well.

For the SCP-006 event, I would work on auto-mode doors since the code (they are heavily copied from security gateway) is very long. Just because of coping the code and pasting it would just make the door work like the security gateway is just a no. Sure, the door might close but not having the player between the hallway.

Why did I say auto-mode doors? You will find out why... If you could figure it out.
don't worry we understand, your doing your best at what you are doing and we love what you added in already, we promise to wait for as long as we can, +1 support keep up the good work we know your doing your best :D

Also I have an idea for SCP-006 I was wondering if you are going to add any other SCP-006's For example SCP-006-j, I know that they are a joke SCP but it can still be a thing, just something that is lethal about SCP-006 I call it (Natures classified insects by: SCP-006)

SCP-006-j's: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-006-j
SCP-006-J-4

Just saying I don't know if SCP-006 is lethal due to me not researching SCP-006 that much but I that they are insects that could live in SCP-006 not sure if they have their own chambers but since the main game is called Containment Breach you get it? SCP-006-j's escapes their chambers and enters SCP-006...

Xander_Palma wrote:I received an update ( v.1.3.8 ). But every time I want to install that update, I get an error: user lib not found.
Do not update. It the project resurrection is for version 1.3.7, very soon (maybe) they will update 3.1 it for version 1.3.9
GLaDOS: "Good-bye, my only friend."
Me: (gasp) :O
GLaDOS: "Oh, did you think I meant you?"
Me: ... :REDACTED: . T_T
... GLaDOS x SCP-079 :079_2:

ADMAndrew wrote:
Xander_Palma wrote:I received an update ( v.1.3.8 ). But every time I want to install that update, I get an error: user lib not found.
Do not update. It the project resurrection is for version 1.3.7, very soon (maybe) they will update 3.1 it for version 1.3.9
Allright, i will wait for the update.
Don't talk about S.C.P ●●|●●●●●|●●|●.
Spoiler
Or your end will be soon......
:REDACTED: -.-. .--. -....- ..--- ..... ..--- .---- :REDACTED:

Re: [1.3.7] "Project Resurrection" Mod (V.3.0 - Slow development)

diszxchat wrote:The mod is not technically dead people. It's just that I haven't been working on it due to some... complications (Related to coding stuff).

Right now, I had not added any of the events for room006 that has been completed.

I was just understanding how the other room events works. :/

Never understanding how the code parameters works would break the game.
What should take SCP-006 is that when interacting with the godmode liquid or the water physics of 006,
although I believe that the godmode when interacting is not necessary since the information says that
the object (water of 006) rejuvenates the one who touches it. You could activate an event in which the player
to heal his wounds and to stay a long time in contact with the water rejuvenate so much that he ends up being a
young person, a child, a baby or to the point only be two gametes (ezpermatozoid and ovule - before being born).
We are here to help you. :D
Water Texture:
Spoiler
GLaDOS: "Good-bye, my only friend."
Me: (gasp) :O
GLaDOS: "Oh, did you think I meant you?"
Me: ... :REDACTED: . T_T
... GLaDOS x SCP-079 :079_2: