Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.2.5 - Ready to be released yet)

I'm really excited! I can't wait to play the update of this mod when it comes out
diszxchat Good mod I would really like to support this mod :D
I love experiencing/encountering different things or different SCP's in the game. this is a really cool mod
:D :)
Also SCP-006, SCP-1079, SCP-999
I never saw those in any mods, But I can't wait to see them in v3.0,
[Well I did saw SCP-1079 in fan breach but not with the box of horrors mod before.
good mod :)
can't wait until its released.

Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.2.5 - Ready to be released yet)

Unfortunately, BoH mod is officially dead.
Well, as you know, InnocentSam is going to continue his life and his project.
Juan is still around. Don't worry, he's just barotrauma developer.

Well, time to wrap things up for that mod.

There's actually two prototypes SCP that never made it to its final development.

SCP-0__ (<- This has nothing to worry about) and SCP-___ (<- This will be added in my mod)

The preview image Juan showed are his re-do works.
The darker room is actually SCP-1074 event, meaning flashback. The player is soon to be killed by himself. This was scrapped as he did not like it.
The others, you should already know it.

But don't worry, fan Breach it's still on its way. Even especially a new not shown SCPS. ;)

Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (Release Date Revealed ; Masked SCP Sneak Peak)

DL_Baryonyx wrote:diszxchat, i'm wondering will SCP-006 and SCP-999 be drinks from 294 like it was in fan breach or will they appear as themselves in there own room ?
well I don't know about SCP-006 but SCP-999 though I saw it featured in the 294 drinks mod
I also tried this out myself it worked its a pretty cool idea though
But I don't know about SCP-006, though it is a pretty idea :wink:
(I didn't really know if SCP-006 would be a great idea to taste I heard of SCP-006 but I don't know what it actually taste like) (but still its a great idea though)