Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (Ported: 85% complete ; W.I.P)

diszxchat wrote:Porting to Old Medibay is shifted to V.3.0. Sorry for the shifting. Besides that, haven't you notice there has been a slight change in the SCPS list?
Spoiler
[youtube]QFo_ikAPjLs[/youtube]
Are you gonna add that SCP to the mod??
Since it does seem like a cool addition, but hopefully it will also affect you.

Also, regarding the old medibay, perhaps it is possible to have two downloads, one including just the SCP's and their respective rooms and another with the other stuff too?
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
diszxchat wrote:Porting to Old Medibay is shifted to V.3.0. Sorry for the shifting. Besides that, haven't you notice there has been a slight change in the SCPS list?
Spoiler

Also, regarding the old medibay, perhaps it is possible to have two downloads, one including just the SCP's and their respective rooms and another with the other stuff too?
Well, I like to keep into one so I don't need to go there and do it back and forth.

Yes, SCP-2053 is definitely going to be added in the mod. This SCP was decided to be added in the mod because of its useless ability, like SCP-409, SCP-009 and SCP-020, which serves no purpose but instead either kill the player or nothing else.
So.....considered it as the new BoH scp.

For the Old Medibay, I need to re-name the textures in 3D World Studio.

diszxchat wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
Spoiler

Well, I like to keep into one so I don't need to go there and do it back and forth.

Yes, SCP-2053 is definitely going to be added in the mod. This SCP was decided to be added in the mod because of its useless ability, like SCP-409, SCP-009 and SCP-020, which serves no purpose but instead either kill the player or nothing else.

Well, I know that it almost was added to the main game.
I suggested the two downloads because there might be some people who merely want the SCP's, not the old Medibay replacing the new one.

AveryLP wrote:
diszxchat wrote:
AveryLP wrote: Are you gonna add that SCP to the mod??

I suggested the two downloads because there might be some people who merely want the SCP's, not the old Medibay replacing the new one.
I never said I was going to replace with the old one. The old medibay remains where it should be, Light Containment Zone. Considered it as the first medibay. There can be multiple medibays.

diszxchat wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
diszxchat wrote:

I never said I was going to replace with the old one. The old medibay remains where it should be, Light Containment Zone. Considered it as the first medibay. There can be multiple medibays.
Oh.....was merely a bit confused since there already is a medibay.

Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.2.5 - Almost... Just a bit more...)

diszxchat wrote:I say SCP-005 needs a room change. It just looks like a closet. See that spoiler later...
Well, I don't really think that SCP-005 really needs a large containment chamber.
Perhaps it could be placed in a chamber similar to SCP-860's containment room.
Also, will the SCP's from Fan Breach also get containment chambers? (At least like the item SCP's)

Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.2.5 - Almost... Just a bit more...)

AveryLP wrote:
diszxchat wrote:I say SCP-005 needs a room change. It just looks like a closet. See that spoiler later...
Well, I don't really think that SCP-005 really needs a large containment chamber.
Perhaps it could be placed in a chamber similar to SCP-860's containment room.
Also, will the SCP's from Fan Breach also get containment chambers? (At least like the item SCP's)
Yes. For some....however.

SCP-005 room is a bit cramp and I want to make it larger. InnocentSam room version being changed is kind of a waste.