Re: [1.3.7] "Project Resurrection" Mod (V.2.5 RELEASED)

I won't update it to V.1.3.9 for V.3.0.

I will only update when I'm done finishing V.3.0.

EDIT:

Forgot to add SCP-009 as SCP-294 drink. (No Base Game)

To prevent delays or such prolong wait, check the changelog. We now listed on what are we're going to do next.

Add more info regarding the plans

SCP-[REDACTED] will be revealed when V.5.0 starts development.

There will be some profile for the SCPs (Will be shown here).

Re: [1.3.7] "Project Resurrection" Mod (V.2.5 RELEASED)

diszxchat wrote:
DL_Baryonyx wrote:If i can make a suggestion you could do a trello so we know the progress of the mod
Oh, that? The one I believe the SCP: CB Unity Remake also used (Wait, I could be mistaken)? I haven't been thinking of that but maybe.
Yes it's that, also i thought of a name for the collaboration between you and the ntf mod : Secure, Contain, Protect - Containment Breach: The Unseen Nightmares

Re: [1.3.7] "Project Resurrection" Mod (V.2.5 RELEASED ; V.3.0 W.I.P...)

sorry but i am so excited for this mod so i have more questions
1.Will SCP-1079 have its own mini room where you know there is a sign that thats his room or if not then how are we suppose to find it
2.SCP-001 so if i understand that is like a book of all SCPs?
3.I know it is not in scheldue but could you maybe add SCP-2357 to the 3.0V just check it out on the SCP official site,i am not sure but i think it is easy to build
4.Will there be new achivements for SCP-1079 and SCP-006 and SCP-001

Re: [1.3.7] "Project Resurrection" Mod (V.2.5 RELEASED ; V.3.0 W.I.P...)

IGORJOLT wrote:sorry but i am so excited for this mod so i have more questions
1.Will SCP-1079 have its own mini room where you know there is a sign that thats his room or if not then how are we suppose to find it
2.SCP-001 so if i understand that is like a book of all SCPs?
3.I know it is not in scheldue but could you maybe add SCP-2357 to the 3.0V just check it out on the SCP official site,i am not sure but i think it is easy to build
4.Will there be new achivements for SCP-1079 and SCP-006 and SCP-001
1. That is not part of our plan yet but as of now, you can only spawn them. However, I guarantee you that SCP-006 will have its own room for you guys to explore for now. V.4.0 changelog is not official so keep that in mind.

2. SCP-001 is not book of all SCPS. SCP-001 comes with several proposal by scientists and so far, no one knows the true SCP-001.
The SCP-001 you will be seeing in-game is Jonathan Bell's Proposal, Sheaf Of Papers.

3. We don't know yet. Seeing the article, its definitely easy to implement. As of now, we're currently implementing SCPs that is added from the dead mods.

4. I can say that there will be achievements for them but they won't appear in the next version. Maybe V.4.0 and V.5.0.