Re: [1.3.7] "Project Resurrection" Mod (V.3.0 RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC!)

This is odd. Does someone have the same problem as them for 3D Menu texts not appearing?

If not, then it has to probably kind of a graphic driver issue (What I assume) or something else:

Try this steps to ensure if it helps or not:

1. Close the game, probably a fresh restart and run it as administrator.

2. Ensure the game version is V.1.3.7 (Not V.1.3.8 and above)

Edit:

The issue of the problem turns out to be screen gamma.

To fix this issue,

1. Go to options.ini from the game's folder

2. Find screengamma

3. Set it to 1.0

Project Resurrection - V.3.1 "Public Release"

MartinFrost wrote:Exuse me, but im also getting the weird menu error, also im getting an 3dblitz error at the start of the game, do you know how to fix this?
There's a Menu error fix above you. That will be fixed in the next version because something's not right with the 3D Menu.

For the 3DBiltz Error, what kind of error?

EDIT:

The mod has been ported to V.1.3.9.

This fixes the 3D Menu and stuff.

And... I forgot to add mod credits.

Re: Project Resurrection - V.3.1 "Public Release"

diszxchat wrote:
MartinFrost wrote:Exuse me, but im also getting the weird menu error, also im getting an 3dblitz error at the start of the game, do you know how to fix this?
There's a Menu error fix above you. That will be fixed in the next version because something's not right with the 3D Menu.

EDIT:

Well I'm pretty excited for what's in this version of v3.1
I've heard of this file in the changelog that you said was going to be added in this version called "I'm hurt.exe"
I wonder what this application is? :?
Spoiler
I love exploring secrets in the files & content of the game :D

ashadttt wrote:
diszxchat wrote:

EDIT:

I've heard of this file in the changelog that you said was going to be added in this version called "I'm hurt.exe"
Spoiler
I'm not sure ifitthis is in the folder yet or not completed yet, but I can't wait until it is :)
Last edited by ashadttt on Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ashadttt wrote:
diszxchat wrote:

EDIT:

Spoiler
It's an update/changelog name.

For example, V.5.0 is called "Too Many SCPs" because there will be a lot of SCPS added into it (I might have to cut them down a little bit to avoid delay on release so it's not really final.)

The reason why it's called "IMHURT.exe" because I'm not very fond of porting to the latest version when I'm not finished developing the version and I have to end up porting it. Then I'm at loss of doing something but I don't mind.

There's a game called "IM______.exe" from Steam. It's a pixelated horror game and its gameplay mechanic is something out of the ordinary.

diszxchat wrote:
ashadttt wrote:
diszxchat wrote:

EDIT:

Spoiler
It's an update/changelog name.

For example, V.5.0 is called "Too Many SCPs" because there will be a lot of SCPS added into it (I might have to cut them down a little bit to avoid delay on release so it's not really final.)

The reason why it's called "IMHURT.exe" because I'm not very fond of porting to the latest version when I'm not finished developing the version and I have to end up porting it. Then I'm at loss of doing something but I don't mind.

There's a game called "IM______.exe" from Steam. It's a pixelated horror game and its gameplay mechanic is something out of the ordinary.
Wait a minute the words "IM" I fell like something just shocked my head in realization :shock2:
Spoiler
R̷̦͇̗̹͔̦͚̮͓̳̲̓̍̿͊͜Ẻ̴͉̬͊̈́͂͂̔̓̾̍̃̔̀̿̕͠M̷̘̙̺͚̙̰̘͙̪̳̆͋̾ͅͅE̸͖̮͔̫̱̭̟͗M̶̧̬͖͓͎͍̮̠̅͊̏́̀̿͋̿̆̀̈́̅̎̚͜B̷̨͖̫̲̞͓̫̻̟͂̔̾̏̅̊͜ͅͅĘ̴̙̮̥̭̦͕̹̻͍͚̋̔̓̾́͛̍̃̚͠R̶͔͈̹̥̼̬̔̆̎̃̅͘ͅ ̷͖͉͎̻̝͖̝̦͕̟͑̃̊͜M̴̖̲̟̼̜̭̩͔͌̍́̀̈̚͝ͅE̶̡̨͖̻͖̟̗͉̜͓͆͜͜?̶̲̼̫̲̹̰̱͕͚̭̦̲̪̈́

Re: [1.3.9] "Project Resurrection" Mod (V.3.1 RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC!)

I have so many questions about this great mod.

1. How to find SCP-038 and SCP-005 containment chambers? I tried to use console command "teleport", but it seems it doesn't work.
2. Why SCP-006 containment chamber has so little chance of spawning? I also tried to find it by teleporting, and it worked only in one map (I forgot which one).
3. Will you use all rooms from these files: https://yadi.sk/d/798DVnwKfbWxw, https://yadi.sk/d/aLAegFLVfMp4e?
4. What is "Soviet GP-5 Gas Mask" you mentioned in the current changelist (v3.1) and how to find it?

Code: Select all

- Soviet GP-5 Gas Mask can be converted to a normal gas mask by SCP-914 (1:1, Fine and Very Fine)

- You can wear Soviet GP-5 Gas Mask now
5. What is a "secret NPC" from v3.0 and a "scary event"?

- Added a secret NPC in-game and is only spawn-able in console only (Spawn-able isn't the right word. It's "can be activated".)

- Added "Scary" Event
6. Will you make the syringes from old medibay use-able?
7. Will you make a chamber for SCP-080?
Administrator of Russian SCP:CB Wiki and Russian SCP Games Wiki
P. S. From Russia with big love... of SCP :wink:

Re: [1.3.9] "Project Resurrection" Mod (V.3.1 RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC!)

Dmitriy-Bars wrote:I have so many questions about this great mod.

1. How to find SCP-038 and SCP-005 containment chambers? I tried to use console command "teleport", but it seems it doesn't work.
2. Why SCP-006 containment chamber has so little chance of spawning? I also tried to find it by teleporting, and it worked only in one map (I forgot which one).
3. Will you use all rooms from these files: https://yadi.sk/d/798DVnwKfbWxw, https://yadi.sk/d/aLAegFLVfMp4e?
4. What is "Soviet GP-5 Gas Mask" you mentioned in the current changelist (v3.1) and how to find it?

- Soviet GP-5 Gas Mask can be converted to a normal gas mask by SCP-914 (1:1, Fine and Very Fine)

- You can wear Soviet GP-5 Gas Mask now
5. What is a "secret NPC" from v3.0 and a "scary event"?

- Added a secret NPC in-game and is only spawn-able in console only (Spawn-able isn't the right word. It's "can be activated".)

- Added "Scary" Event
6. Will you make the syringes from old medibay use-able?
7. Will you make a chamber for SCP-080?
1. Not sure why. The old SCP-005 Chamber (From Box Of Horrors) do spawn as well as SCP-038 from the previous version. I will have to check them.

2. It's to prevent people from ruining the game and getting the godmode easily without console.

3. Yes. I'm going to change the rooms a little bit. Hmm.... I will share a bit of a spoiler.
Spoiler
SCP-113's Containment Chamber might end up a room with box of crate containing multiple SCP-1079 with its own chamber. Or the opposite way.
4. That is a failed clone of SCP-1499 and you have to get it through SCP-038.

5. I won't spoil the whole thing but I can give you a hint:

Secret NPC has something to do with an SCP that is an entity (Living things). It's a reference to a mod. Another clue to this can be found in NTF Mod and was a leftover during V.1.3.0/1.3.1 before it was being removed.

"Scary Event" has something to do with SCP-005's Containment Chamber. It's not that easily triggerable.

6. Been thinking about that for a while. Might consider it.

7. Yes. If you had read the changelog from the first page, you can see it is planned in V.5.0.