Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.0.3.0 work in progress)

diszxchat wrote:
UnluckyCharms wrote:Is this mod dead?
No. As of V.1.3.6, the coding is majorly modified.

Adding maps won't be easy as you think of now.

I will port the mod over to V.1.3.6 once NTF Mod (V.0.2.0) gets finished by PXLSHN and his members.

However, planned additions won't be added when I port it. It will be added in a few weeks when I port it.

There is V.1.3.7 planned so until they stop working on the main game first and finishing and touching up the mod, then I will do so.
If this mod isn't compatible with any version above 1.3.1... then why does it say ''1.3.X'' on the title?
SCP-682 wants the meme :682:

Re: [1.3.X] More SCPS Mod (V.0.3.0 work in progress)

Orlando23035 wrote:
diszxchat wrote:
UnluckyCharms wrote:Is this mod dead?
No. As of V.1.3.6, the coding is majorly modified.

Adding maps won't be easy as you think of now.

I will port the mod over to V.1.3.6 once NTF Mod (V.0.2.0) gets finished by PXLSHN and his members.

However, planned additions won't be added when I port it. It will be added in a few weeks when I port it.

There is V.1.3.7 planned so until they stop working on the main game first and finishing and touching up the mod, then I will do so.
If this mod isn't compatible with any version above 1.3.1... then why does it say ''1.3.X'' on the title?
Then explain why NTF Mod says "1.3.X" too? Logic. ;)

EDIT:

UPDATE #2:

I finally ported to SCP-005 and its room to the game along with bugfixes.

Here's the bugfixes and additions to the game (SCP-005):

Additions:
- New texts for scanner type lock
- Minor changes of the text for key pad type lock
- Added SCP-005's to Dr. Maynard's Office as the fourth switch-a-roo (Originally, was one)

Bugfixes:
- Access denied to Dr. Gears's Office
- Fixed Blitz3D error on scanner type lock

Possible Planning Stages (Maybe):
- Modified SCP-005's Containment Chamber a bit (With shelves to put its document)
- Added Key Card Lock to SCP-005's Containment Chamber