Re: [1.3.7] "Project Resurrection" Mod (V.2.5 RELEASED ; V.3.0 W.I.P...)

IGORJOLT wrote:Ok i am excited for SCP 006
1.Will his room be very big because you said so we can explore
2.Will it be in light or heavy contaiment zone
3.I know you will add in 4.0 or later but maybe you could add an achivement of SCP 006 IN 3.0
4.If we drink SCP 006 from its room will that activate GOD MODE because that would be FREAKING AWESOME?
I hope this answers all of your question but please, if you have more. Just squeeze them in one reply.

Now off to your questions,

1. Whether it is very big or small, it's still considered as exploring. For example, take room020 as of small room but you can still go into other rooms.

2. If you had read it's purpose, Light Containment Zone is used for lower levels (As in level number key card) while Heavy Containment Zone is used for higher levels. Although to be fair, SCP-005 was a level 4 (seen in the document was never added in the original mod) despite being in Light Containment Zone. It was made exception due to being in the Light Containment Zone in BoH.

3. Didn't you say SCP-006 along with SCP-1079 and SCP-001 could be added in the next version? Well, as I said, they will not get their achievements until V.4.0 or V.5.0. That's all I can give you.

4. Since the effect of SCP-006 is rapid cell re-generation, it has to be godmode. We will make it very hard for you guys to enter the chamber. Such as Door Control, higher level key cards and put it in Heavy Containment Zone.

Re: [1.3.7] "Project Resurrection" Mod (V.2.5 RELEASED ; V.3.0 W.I.P...)

Is there a new ending? When I was going to Gate A SCP-106 spawned since I didn't contain him. I ran to the elevator while he was chasing me. When I got up to Gate A he started to spawn near the elevator, then all of the sudden he disappeared and corrosion started to appear in the regular place he spawns but only one layer of it appeared. What I didn't notice when I was walking was that I was leaving a trail of corrosion behind me. When I walked out the door the announcement happened saying that SCP-106 has escaped the facilty. I started to escape to the tunnel where the Chaos Insurgency gets you when the H.I.D turret shot at the bridge like normal. As I was going through the tunnel I heard a guard say "Class-D Found". The CI also took me into their arms like I was normal. All while this was happening the sound of bending metal you hear when 106 spawns was played even though he wasn't spawning I was wondering if the creators of the mod or of the game, have made a new Gate A ending -and to that extent- Gate B ending, where SCP-106 assimilates into you. I would like some help trying to confirm this by someone else doing this on regular SCP:CB. I am going to reload my save and try to go across the bridge and see if anything changes. Will edit this in a bit.

EDIT: Just went across the bridge, I stopped making the trail and 106 spawned normally, and the guards started to shoot me like SCP-106 was nothing. Also some things I failed to mention, when I went into the elevator and pressed the button 106s laugh he makes when he drags you into the pocket dimension happened. And when I got up to the surface some really jacked up noises happened. I can't describe it well.