Re: [1.3.7] "Project Resurrection" Mod (V.2.5 RELEASED)

diszxchat wrote:
DL_Baryonyx wrote:
diszxchat wrote:
Are you really sure?
I need at least two evidences to support that theory.

Then again, the masked SCP will be revealed soon when V.5.0 is in development. (It's still in V.3.0)

If there's another user who also have the same theory as you, can't deny it but things will uncover. Surely...
Well first of all in the changelog for V 5.0 i quote "Added SCP-[REDACTED] along with new locations that the player will be teleported to" and they're only 2 SCPs I know so far to teleport you to certain places
are SCP-249 and SCP-120
Second of all the model you shown of SCP-[REDACTED] doesn't really look like a door to me, more like some kind of small pool
Well said. Maybe you're right. You will know the "truth".
Also Diszxchat you didn't respond to the pm i sent you about 006's chamber

DL_Baryonyx wrote:
diszxchat wrote:
DL_Baryonyx wrote: Well first of all in the changelog for V 5.0 i quote "Added SCP-[REDACTED] along with new locations that the player will be teleported to" and they're only 2 SCPs I know so far to teleport you to certain places
are SCP-249 and SCP-120
Second of all the model you shown of SCP-[REDACTED] doesn't really look like a door to me, more like some kind of small pool
Well said. Maybe you're right. You will know the "truth".
Also Diszxchat you didn't respond to the pm i sent you about 006's chamber
There was no need to reply to. You can see through Private Messages -> Outbox which would tell if it's read or not.

For instances, "Outbox (1)" -> Not read
"Outbox" -> Read

ashadttt wrote:I actually heard of this secret
Spoiler
"You Can't Escape"
I think that is what it says, but either way that is pretty cool how you brought that creepy event back, that's cool :wink:
that event was in one of the old versions of SCP-CB, I'm really excited for the next update on July
Actually nope. It's not that. It's rare. There are some quite problems with it that being spawn and we're working on it on fixing it.

Rooms aren't that frequently spawning in map huh? I will fix it in the next version.

diszxchat wrote:
ashadttt wrote:I actually heard of this secret
Spoiler
"You Can't Escape"
I think that is what it says, but either way that is pretty cool how you brought that creepy event back, that's cool :wink:
that event was in one of the old versions of SCP-CB, I'm really excited for the next update on July
Actually nope. It's not that. It's rare. There are some quite problems with it that being spawn and we're working on it on fixing it.

Rooms aren't that frequently spawning in map huh? I will fix it in the next version.
oh ok thanks for letting me know :wink: