Re: [1.3.9] "Project Resurrection" Mod (Version 3.1)

Nin10doGMod wrote:There is another Cutting Room Floor/Developments that went unused:

https://mirocaine.deviantart.com/gallery/
viewtopic.php?t=3876 (image broken)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4015
Mirocaine's work isn't technically an unused content (Unless confirmed by SCP:CB Developers).

Additional note to everyone:
You can make videos or trailer about this mod if you like. It does not matter at all.

Edit:
No preview for V.0.4.0 because that will... spoil the content... When V.0.4.0 gets released, several preview images will be posted in the reply and the images section will be updated.

Improving Mod's Performance (Optimization)

In V.0.4.0 and so on, there will be optimized version of an exe made. This is for users who experience crashes and overloads.

With the optimized version, this will gradually improve the performance (Such as FPS).

This is heavily based on Happy64Jammer's 4GB Patch.

This method, however, will only be temporarily as there will be new function added in the future version.

For users who have problems with V.0.3.0 and V.0.3.1 yet they still insist on playing should download the 4GB Patch that is given in the first page (Known as the mod page).

Thank you.

Re: [1.3.9] "Project Resurrection" - A Revival and Add-on Mod (Version 0.3.1)

Cucumber wrote:Where do i put it to make it work? I don't know what to do with the file afterwards can someone help me please?
There should be a text file called "READ ME!". Instructions are given on how to play the mod.

1. Download the file (You already did)

2. Open, highlight and extract/drag all the files to your respective main game folder

3. Click to play "Project Resurrection".exe

For Map Creator,

1. Drag "PR Map Creator V.2.0" and "3dwindow_mod" to your map creator folder.

diszxchat wrote:
Cucumber wrote:Where do i put it to make it work? I don't know what to do with the file afterwards can someone help me please?
There should be a text file called "READ ME!". Instructions are given on how to play the mod.

2. Open, highlight and extract/drag all the files to your respective main game folder

For Map Creator,

There is no READ ME! in the file all i get is Project Resurrection Mod V.3.1

diszxchat wrote:

For Map Creator,

I managed to open it winzip just didn't want to open it so i opened it with 7zip problem resolved.

Cucumber wrote:
diszxchat wrote:

For Map Creator,

I managed to open it winzip just didn't want to open it so i opened it with 7zip problem resolved.
Uh... Are you sure that the text file isnt inside the file? (Or the folder called ProjectR) Well anyway, glad you managed to open it.

Re: [1.3.1] SCPS Mod

diszxchat wrote:
juanjpro wrote:Remove it, that was one of FastExt's functions, I just used it for a neat distortion effect. Unsurprisingly it caused stability issues, just like everything else the library has.
Thanks.

would be nice if the 1.3.9 compatible version has the game in it.