Re: Is there a way you can disable blinking?

Zackonark wrote:Anything's possible really. It just depends on how much effort you want to put in fixing all the issues caused by removing the blink mechanic that much of this game depends on.
Outside of maybe some scripted events involving light flickering, blinking is only ever used for 173 (and 096). Disabling it wouldn't have that big of an impact on the game outside of that.

CommanderMark wrote:
Zackonark wrote:Anything's possible really. It just depends on how much effort you want to put in fixing all the issues caused by removing the blink mechanic that much of this game depends on.
Outside of maybe some scripted events involving light flickering, blinking is only ever used for 173 (and 096). Disabling it wouldn't have that big of an impact on the game outside of that.
0.o
oh...
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website

Wicker wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:31 pm
You can disable him in options (found in Data) by doing Scp speed=0
I'm really sorry for the necromance of this post but actually I've wanted to restart my mod from mostly the ground up. Idk if you'll see any of this but the reason I wanted to remove blink is actually because I want SCP-173 to behave like a regular monster. I want him to constantly be moving instead of only moving when you blink. If theres a way to change the blink timer and the blink texture or whatever, please tell me. Thanks :)