SCP Universial Launcher CLOSED

----------------------------------------------------------- CLOSED --------------------------------------------------------------

This project is now closed. Now it's not possible anymore to download any more versions from it. But really
thank you for the positive response. Maybe in the future, I will release a new version of this launcher. But
for now, it is closed.

------------------------------------------------------------- v3.0 ----------------------------------------------------------------

Puuuuh, now after a short break, I decided to work again on my cool launcher spelled the "Universial" launcher,
but why Universial and not Universal? The answer is: I actually typed the word wrong at my first try and now..
it's called like this. Anyway, here is a new update for the launcher which is in my opinion a big update, because
now the launcher automatically detects, if you already downloaded the game or not and it shows you. Also,
I added a "Remove" button, for every "buggy" download, you can now just remove this package and download
it again. So I hope you enjoy the new update of the launcher and have fun with it!
------------------------------------------------------------- v2.5 ----------------------------------------------------------------

Again a tiny update. Now it is much easier to find your wished game version, just select your version, then
select your exact game version. It's so easy!
------------------------------------------------------------- v2.4 ----------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is just a little update for the launcher. I added only one new version and changed a bit the desgin
of the launcher. Currently I'm working on the savepath, so the savepath can be manually changed by the
user, but that's only a future project. So, have fun :wink: :D
Also I don't forgot the idea with the shortcuts, but the problem is just with the MAV..

------------------------------------------------------------- v2.3 ----------------------------------------------------------------

After a long time, while I was visiting a friend of mine, I used the launcher. Then I just realized, that the set-
-tings menu don't work. So I sat some time and now I have fixed the issue. Also some updates for a better
overview for the launcher, so you see instanly, when a new update is available.

------------------------------------------------------------- v2.2 ----------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, I'm really proud of this update, because the launcher is now so much easier to use! It download and
extract themself the files. You only have to create a shortcut for your own, it is hard to programming it into
the code, because I have no idea, how exacly he should create a shortcut only after the extraction,
because when I create a shortcut while the extraction, he become the normal .ico file on it, but on
every start he says "Memory violant" :,( , so this is just a thing for the future, have fun with this update!
------------------------------------------------------------- v2.1 ----------------------------------------------------------------

This version is just a little update for the launcher, what fixes some little errors in the code and also have
some design changes. The launcher is now growing up to the positive site and hopefully will be filled up
completly later. PS I also added an ToDo button, where you can read, which versions of the game are still
missing :,( I really searched for a long time, without any luck. So, I hope someone helps me a bit out
and also enjoys the launcher. Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------- v2.0 ----------------------------------------------------------------

The new release of the SCP Universial Launcher has now been released! It has got more performance and it
is much more intelligent so, you can*t do anything wrong know :D

For every one who has got some ideas for styles or different things, just write me in the comment section.
--------------------------------------------------------------Update-------------------------------------------------------------

So, after a looong break, I'm working on the launcher again. In the next update, I'll add some bug fixed and
a better updater!

Also a better performance while using the launcher, cause the 32 buttons slowed the launcher down.

Hope I launch the new launcher again soon.

------------------------------------------------------------- v1.1 ----------------------------------------------------------------

I just updated the Launcher to version 1.1, so you can now download some more versions of SCP CB, and
hopefully, the Launcher looks a bit good. When you got something to add or some ideas for it, please
write me.

------------------------------------------------------------- v1.0 ----------------------------------------------------------------

I started a project, where you can download all SCP versions and games
Last edited by xXLuxuSGamerXx on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Re: SCP Universial Launcher v2.3 - Herr Doktor

This is pretty cool, actually. I like the layout, it's simple but very easy to navigate! The only thing I might consider is making a version dropdown for each game, but other than that, I like it! Nice job!

Also are you hosting these yourself, or just linking to them?

PS Also it's spelled "Universal" ;P
Last edited by zornor90 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: SCP Universial Launcher v2.3 - Herr Doktor

zornor90 wrote:This is pretty cool, actually. I like the layout, it's simple but very easy to navigate! The only thing I might consider is making a version dropdown for each game, but other than that, I like it! Nice job!

Also are you hosting these yourself, or just linking to them?

PS Also it's spelled "Universal" ;P
I know, I know, but while I wrote the first program, I had make an mistake.. and yea... now it's called Universial

Annnnd I have to say I don't know what you mean with "making a version dropdown for each game" (My mother language is German :wink: )

Also I downloaded each game version and uploaded them on a new premium dropbox account, where they save from changes.